Snowy Is Missing!!

Lillie looked around frantically for her missing snow pup. Moon saw Lillie crying so she ran up to her. "Hey Lillie! Whats wrong? Wheres Snowy?" She asked Lillie.

"S-she-she-she's GOOOONNEE!" Lillie screamed. Moon covered her ears "Dude thats my eardrum" she said. "But my Snowy is missing!!!" Lillie said. She slapped moon in the face really hard. Moon put her hands up to her cheek and looked at Lillie then ran away.

She was hidden in the forest. She was secretly looking for Snowy. Why would the love of her life slap her like that? "I knew she had a crush on Sun..." Moon said. She began crying. A nerby Sylveon sensed her sadness and walked up to her. The Sylveon wrapped one of her ribbons around Moon.

In the other ribbon was Snowy!!! Sylveon used her magic to make Moon happy. "Thank you" moon said stroking Sylveon. "Also thanks for taking care of Snowy" Moon got up. She still had a red hand print on her left cheek. The Sylveon took them both safely back to the beach where Lillie was swimming and looking for Snowy.

She got out of the water and collapsed. She began crying again. She lost Snowy, her chances at winning Moon and herself. Moon saw Lillie and looked at Snowy and Sylveon. They nodded.

Moon walked up to Lillie and gave her a hug, not minding that she was soaking wet. Lillie realised her and hugged her back. Moon pulled away and looked Lillie in the eyes. "M-Moon i-" Moon silenced her with a kiss.

When they pulled away Moon said "I forgive you" Snowy walked up to Lillie. "Snowy!!" Lillie said picking up the little Ice Wolf cub. Sylveon wrapped her feelers around Moon.

"Do you wanna come along?" Moon asked the Sylveon. The Sylveon cheered. "Ill nickname you... Ruby!" She said. The Sylveon nodded in agreement.

Lillie and Moon sat arm in arm in the beach, watching the sunset.