And lastly, my mother's bracelet

I come out of the door. Dain purrs at me, meaning he loves it. I smile and did a little bow, "Why thank you." A little knock interrupts us.

"Rose, the ship is arriving in twenty minutes," Feya announces and I inform her, "I am already done. I will just finish my meal before we go."

We are now currently near Agrabah. I quickly grab a rope and hang. "Rose get down there!" Feya scolds me, but I ignore her. I climb to the top. I look at the breath taking view of the Agrabah. I shout, "Agrabah, here I come!" "Rose!" I hear her faint voice and groan. I slide down the rope and land gracefully.

Feya immediately check for scratches on me. "Are you hurt?" she asks frantically and I just laugh at her. She narrows her eyes at me, I silently whimper. "I am fine," I assure her and she finally lets go of me.

"Princess! We are heading toward to the dock!" the captain shouts at me. I look at the place. A lot of people are waiting for me. I smile at them. "I think they missed you, Rose," she comments and I just smile.

As I land on the ground, guards immediately surround me. I didn't get the chance to say hi to the people. "Why are you blocking the people?" I ask one of the guards and he simply answers, "Sultan's orders." I frown as I hear the scream of the people of my name.

Suddenly, a familiar face comes near me. "Hakim!" I smile as I hug the head of the palace guard and my dear friend. "Woah Princess! Miss me much," he teases and I slap his arm playfully. "I miss Agrabah," I smile and he smiles back. "Come on. Let's go carriage," he instructs and I frown, "Aren't I going to ride a horse?" "Sultan's orders," he simply says as I huff.

We go in the carriage and I ask Hakim, "Why?" He bows his head. He knows what I mean by why. "He has receiving a lot of death threatens lately. He is just protecting you and your sister," he explains and I raise my brows.

We arrive at the palace fastly and I see many guards are added. "It is really tight huh," I comment and he sighs. "How is he?" I ask in concern. "He... is... uhm... fine?" he thinks. It's my turn to sigh.

I go out and immediately five guards surround me. "I can't breathe," I say and I hear Hakim laugh. "It's okay guys. I can handle this," he orders and they go to respective places. "Real tight," I whisper.

Hakim escorts me to the throne room. He opens the door for me and I mouth a thank you. I see on the throne room is my father, sister, and my father's visor. "Rose," my father open his arms and I quickly run to them. "Father," I whisper. "Hello little sis," Jasmine teases and I stick my tongue out as I hug her. "Princess," Jafar greets and I smile at him, "Jafar."

"What time will the people arrive?" I ask excitedly and Jasmine bows her head. I know something is wrong. "What?" I ask and Jafar steps up, "Only us will be celebrating your birthday, Rose." "What?!" I exclame and father says to me, "I am just worried daughter."

"It's my birthday! People knows it every year! I want them to enjoy!" I shout. "Princess, it's for your own good," Jafar calms me as he reach for my hand. I grab it away and run to my room.

I cry freely as I take off my crown. "They can't do this to me," I huff. I grab a disguise. "It is my birthday," I growl.

    I look at my whimpering pet

I look at my whimpering pet. "I will be back Dain," I pet his head as he purrs. Me and Jasmine both have a pet. "See you later," I wave a bye.

I climb down the window and run to the market place. I lean on the wall and slowly sit down. I cry my heart out. It's my birthday. People should be enjoying not only me. I love the people.

Suddenly, I see a monkey at my lap.