Chapter 2:Goodbye Tristan(Picture of Tristan)

• Dedicated to Everyone who has lost a sibling

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal; love leaves a memory no one can steal.-From a headstone in Ireland

Chapter2: Goodbye Tristan.

 "Is she breathing?"

 "She's awake."

 "Clear the room we need to get her some more oxygen into her lungs."

 The voices kept coming different ones every time. My head hurt and my body felt numb. Every intake of oxygen was still hard but bearable. "The boy's in the other room. Check up on him please, I'll be right there in a minute." With all the strength I had left, I opened my eyes to see a doctor hovering over me putting needles into me. I looked around with my eyes; so many people were in the room with terrified looks on their faces. My body was hooked up to a machine tubes with my blood were going in and out of it. So many tubes. "Hello there sweetheart. Can you talk?" the doctor asked me. I just stared up at him, unable to do anything else. He frowned and pulled something out of his coat pocket.

"This belongs to the young man the police found you with."-he opened Tristan's wallet. It was a green coloured snake skin with a dragon on it.-"Tristan Langton. Is he your family member or your boyfriend?"

If I could laugh I would have laughed so hard that I might start crying. But I couldn't do that. I couldn't even smile; all I could do was look up at him. Beeping started coming from another room. A nurse in a pink uniform ran in, "His heart rate is dropping." They both ran out of my room. I stayed there staring at nothing as I tried to clear my head. But nothing was clearing up. Instead, everything was getting more jumbled up. I couldn't remember anything after that bitch hitting us and the car falling into the water.

I closed my eyes and tried as hard as I could. My breathing started to come fast but I didn't think much of it. That's when I started to talk to myself, letting everything I remembered from the crash come out of my mouth. Just like a movie. "Luke and I in my room, then Tristan telling us we had to leave, Dad's head out the window, us all leaving in the green jeep..." I hadn't realized that I was screaming my head off until a nurse ran in. "Miss please, you have to calm down." She lifted up her hands in a 'I'm not going to hurt you but I will if you don't listen" kind of way.

 I opened my eyes. How come I have so much energy now, but I couldn't do shit when the doctor was here? "I'M FINE REALLY!" I nodded my head causing another migraine to come. But the nurse just went over to my baggie with clear fluids over the top of my head and but a needle through a tiny little hole. She walked away, "You'll get some more sleep now." She walked back out. Everything went dark again.

 When I woke up again, someone was pacing back and forth in the room. At first, their face was blurry but then they came into focus. They turned and faced me. "You're awake" they sighed in relief, moving closer to me. They smile at me. I didn't smile back. I didn't realize who they were until they were standing right beside me. "Uncle Jordy?" I said in disbelief. My uncle lived all the way in Phoenix, Arizona. While I lived in Buffalo, New York. "Hey Real. How are you feeling?"He asked me taking my hand.

 "Where's Tristan? Is he OK? I heard the doctor talking about him before I blacked out" I said instead of answering the question. He looked down, avoiding my eyes. We stayed like that for a few minutes, me waiting for him to answer. And him avoiding looking at me. "Tristan, he's... Oh Real, I'm so sorry." His blue eyes were watery now as he squeezed my hand. I stared at him, not understanding what the fuck he was saying. I opened my mouth but the doctor came in and smiled at uncle Jordy.

 "You must be Ariel Langton's relative."

 Uncle Jordy nodded his head, "I'm Tristan and Ariel's uncle."

 The doctor looked from me to uncle Jordy and you could tell he was really dreading something. "I'm sorry to inform you that....Mr. Tristan Langton's heart gave out. I'm so sorry."

 Silence fell onto the room. The room felt cold and lonely. First, mom and dad. Now, Tristan's gone? Am I gonna die too? Uncle Jordy hugged me. "It's ok Real, we'll get through this." I didn't even realize that I was sobbing. "But how? He's gone. They're all gone!" I said through sobs.

 This wasn't supposed to happen. None of this. What was SUPPOSED to happen was we would have a fun, stupid, embarrassing weekend at the campsite as a family. We would come back and I would lose my virginity to Luke. Nobody was supposed to die. I shook my head. "Nobody was supposed to die. Nobody."

Thanks for reading! Oh and that picture right there, ya that's Tristan! Hope you vote, comment and become a fuckin fan!!

Thanks!