Chapter 18

Namjoon just woke up and sees jungkook in the doorway. "Jungkook you knew didn't you." Jungkook sits down. "Knew what hyung." "Were you stabbed me would give Jin time to save me." Jungkook looks away. "Yeah, I did you turned me in didn't you." Namjoon sighs. "No, I didn't I told the police I had no idea who the masked killer was." Jungkooks eyes widen and he looks at namjoon. "You didn't why?" Namjoon pulls Jungkook into a hug. "I know how your family treated you I looked into it I didn't turn you in because I know you just need love and affection you're scared of losing that love and affection that tae gives you and that's understandable." "Hyung my parents used to hit me, my dad, sexually abused me. Tae gives me the love I've never had the love I needed my parents hated me Tae is the first person who actually loves me." Namjoon nods his head. "Honestly I've never seen tae this happy so don't worry I don't intend to tell him but please Jungkook stop hurting people just be happy." "What if people flirt with tae." Namjoon shakes his head. "No killing ok just come talk to me and I'll help you calm down." Jungkook sighs and goes to speak but is interrupted by the door slamming open they both turn to see yoongi. "Namjoon who the hell walks in an ally at 8 at night what the actual fuck." Namjoon laughs and speaks. "Sorry hyung I should have known better." "Sorry, Namjoon do you know how worried I was."  Before namjoon can speak jin enters the room namjoon manages to stand and once he does jin hurries into his arms they kiss and jin speaks. "Kim namjoon lay down now." "Ok fine love you too baby."