Bazine's Party

At school...

Rey was at the hallway as Bazine went to the hallway and announced "Attention everyone! Since my parents are out of town and not to mention my stepsister Valerie went to stay over with her friend, I would like to invite all of you to a party at my house at 7 PM on Friday after school! And yes, I've set up the food, music, desserts and drinks!" and everyone applaud and cheers as Bazine as she began to thank them for their attention. 

Rey began to think what she was going to wear for the party.

And she knows what to do!

After school, she went to her house to pick an outfit to wear for Bazine's party, and when she picked her gingham red dress, it looked perfect on her and began to put simple eyeshadow, blush, cat eyeliner and put on matte pink lipgloss. And she grabbed her phone and purse and she was ready to go.

At Bazine's house at 7 PM

Everyone chatted a lot while some were dancing, drinking alcohol until they get drunk, and some were making out while Bazine and her minions high five due to Bazine threw an awesome party, in fact, Ben was also got invited to her party where he spends time thinking where Rey might shown up or not as music began to grew louder and louder.

And there she is. Ben began to feel happy about her and hugging her as if they feel spark and electric for their love.

Bazine witnessed that her boyfriend hugging another girl and decided to refill some water on her glass.

As Ben began to grab glass of whiskey for Rey and himself, Bazine went to her and spilled on her dress. "Oops, I'm sorry, it was an accident!" She said playing innocent, as Rose hated the way that Bazine treated Rey that way and decided to recording her actions with her phone and began to Ben. Meanwhile, Ben just got back and went to Rey with 2 glass of whiskeys and witness that Rey's dress got caught on water, which made her frustrate and upset.

"That's it, I'm out of here!" Rey angrily said and stormed out.

"Rey, wait!" Ben said as he tried to go after her but she sarcastically said "I will never you or that stupid girlfriend of yours ever again!" and she stormed out.

As Ben began to confused what was going on, and why did Rey got so upset until Rose came to him.

"Ben, I know someone who made her leave." She said as she began to show the video on her phone to him. He witnessed that his jealous girlfriend ruined her dress by spilling water on it. Ben grew tired of her jealousy towards Rey and her actions. He started to regret for dating Bazine.

Meanwhile Bazine was dancing, Ben went back to the party, angry and came to her and said "Bazine, what the fuck is wrong with you? Me and Rey are really good friends, that's it! I am tired of your actions and jealousy! It's over!"

As Bazine began to shock "What?!" She shrieked.

"Yup, and I regret for dating you anyway, bye!" He said sarcastic and stormed out leaving Bazine froze as Rose came to her and said "Bitch!" She insulted to her as she also began to leave the party.

And people began to witness and said "A couple fight! Let's get out of here!" they began uncomfortable with Bazine and leaving Bazine and her minions froze as they deserved to be partypoopers.