I'm A Huge Fan!!

*RECAP* - David saw your tweet and replied saying he will see you soon.

YOUR POV:

You continue talking to your dad about what to do to pay the doctors bill. Your phone suddenly buzzes and you unlock your phone to check it out. OMG. IT'S A REPLY FROM DAVID DOBRIK. you open your mouth in shock. Your dad asks what's wrong and you just sit there in shock. This must be a dream.

"Dad, David Dobrik just replied to my tweet. He said he will see me soon. What is that supposed to mean???" I say in absolute brilliance.

"Sweetie, that's great!!" Dad replied.

"DAD HE'S COMING HERE."

"Yes hunny I kno-" Dad started to say as he stopped because the nurse had just walked in.

"Hello Y/N. There is someone here to see you." She grabs her clipboard and takes a quick glance at it. I already knew who it was. It was him. "Someone by the name of uh-David Dobrik? He says your a fan of his." She stated blankly.

"Uh-let him in." I say almost shaking. •This is it. I'm gonna meet him.• I thought. I hear footsteps and laughter. It sounds like him. His goofy laugh. There's someone with him. Who is it? Todd? Jonah? Alex? As soon as my train of thought ends, the curtain opens slowly. Soon enough I see him. David Dobrik. A camera in one hand and balloons in the other. Wow. He is so much cuter in person. His brown hair and his gentle eyes. He looks at me smiling. Behind him is Jason Nash!! I love Jason!! He's super funny.

"HEY Y/N!!" yells David enthusiastically.

"I think i'm gonna pass out... I can't believe i'm actually meeting you right now! It's honestly such a pleasure!! I love you and your videos so much!!" I said happily.

DAVIDS POV:

Wow. This girl is so pretty. She seems super nice and she loves the videos!! She looks at me like there's nothing else that matters.

YOUR POV:

"It's so great to meet you! I'm glad your a big fan of the vlogs!" David says contently.

"Why wouldn't I be?? You guys are great!" I say in awe. David does his outro as usual and includes me. I say hello and say that you should subscribe to David Dobrik and then I give him a huge hug. He holds onto me tight as if he won't let go. It was amazing. After he put his camera away Jason went downstairs to get a snack as expected.

"Hey Y/N, it was super cool meeting you. Your really sweet and super funny. Here, take this." says David, a little rosy in the cheeks. He hands me a slip of paper with his e-mail and phone number. "Give me a call or send me an e-mail. They are both my personal ones so it will go straight to me. I hope to see you around Y/N." David says as a smirk grows on his face. He hugs me one last time. We say our goodbyes and parted ways.