Chapter One- Preview.

If you read Daddys Hands, hi guys. I know a bunch of littles and daddies enjoyed that book and I'm sorry but I have to start over :(. That was literally me and my Daddy. We were 15 and 17 and in somewhat of a DDLG relationship so I took inspiration from that down to the wood sex, spankings & paci usage. But since I've seeked extreme countsulling fir suicidal tendencies I've finally started getting over him and moving on. DDLG is unfortunately not a lifestyle I can enjoy now bc my partner doesnt really understand it or anything & our relationship is not worth losing over me not slipping. He still calls me baby girl, & tries to do as much as he can tho. So I really wanna start over with a real DDLG Story that would be lighter for my mental health that wasn't about my past.

Hope you all understand and enjoy this new story I wanna work on. Enjoy the preview....and thank you all. I love you babes. (Crying bc I hope I didnt lose yall)

♡~♡

The Walmart chatter filled my ear drums as I tried to focus and zoom in on a single coloring book. I pick up one but grumble. Walmart wasn't giving me very good options. As I stick it back into the isle, I huff and stuff my hands into my overalls and tap my flipflop feet.

"Not a very good selection is it?" A voice questions. I look up to see a slightly older male smiling at me. He wore a suit and his hair was shiny.

I grumble at the floor. "Yeah, it sucks." I complain, then remember my outfit. "But it's for my uh-cousin. Yeah, it's her birthday today." I quickly add.

The man flicks my bow and chuckles. "Its okay little one-i know others like you, don't be ashamed." He whispers as he leans down.

I grin wide and run my hands on the books. "Well it doesnt change the fact it still sucks."

He shrugs his shoulders. "Have you tried Dollar General?" He suggests.

"Walmart is the closest thing to my house. I don't drive..." I admit, my cheeks blushing.

He smiles. "Well that's okay, I can take you."

I giggle but shake my head. "Stranger." I remind him.

He stands up straight. "Ahh yes, good job little one, you're right. How about I give you my number so we won't be strangers?" He asks, proudness in his voice.

"Okay!" I jump excitedly. "Sorry-" I I countine toning down my excitement. "I've just never known anyone else to you know....." I point to my bow.

He chuckles. "I have lots of little friends and daddies, you have nothing to worry about little one."