Logan looks at it and he felt that he knows her.

Logan: I don't but I've seen her. Said with a sad look.

Y/N: At one of strykers secret base laying dead. Said with a neutral look.

That got him by surprise.

Y/N: I was there at that time and saw everything, if you think I'm lying then professor xavier can look at my mind. Said with a neutral look.

Logan then looks at charles to see he's telling the truth along with everyone else.

Charles: He's not lying. Said with a surprised look.

Logan: You know her?. Said with a questionable look.

He nodded.

Y/N: She's my mother. Said with a neutral look.

That got them shocked to hear what he said.

Even logan is shocked.

Scott: That would mean?. Said with a surprised look.

Jean: Your logan's son. Said with a surprised look.

He nodded.

Logan stood in front of (y/n).

Logan: But how I don't remember having a son. Said with a surprised look.

Y/N: Well I am, you and my mother spend together for years she was pregnant and secretly went to a place before I was born, three years later I was safe place with my aunt my mom's sister for you not knowing and when I was five she told me I'm ready to meet you but that's when stryker found us. Said with a sad look.

That got them surprised at this.

Y/N: They took me hostage in order to force my mother to draw you out along with uncle victor the one you know as sabretooth, they were planning to experiment on me but couldn't risk it because I was too young. Said with a neutral look.

That got the to feel bad.

Y/N: Few weeks I was prisoner to them and my mom did her job to let me go along with my aunt, they let me go but there was an explosion at that time and fighting. Said with a neutral look.

That got there attention.

Y/N: When I managed to escape I went to the surface and find destruction outside. Said with a neutral look.

He took a deep breath.

Y/N: That's when I saw you and mom, I was about to go to you but suddenly stryker came by and shoot you. Said with a sad look.

That got them shocked at this even logan.

Y/N: Then you went after him to end his life but he managed to shoot you in the head knocking out unconscious and he shoot you again from those bullets he shoot you if I remember it was adamantium bullets. Said with a sad look.

That got them to understand and logan as well.

Y/N: Then stryker went to mom to kill her I was about to intercept but mom managed to stop him and used her power to control striker actions and he walked away. Said with a neutral look.

He then made a sad look.

Y/N: I went to her and want to help her but the wounds she had were to great I couldn't do a thing to help her. Said with a sad look.