I turned to see her walking towards me. "Hey... what are you doing here?" I looked at her confused at first.

I haven't seen her since the funeral.

"I work here." Now she looked at me confused.

"You do?"

"Well not here at the shop. I meant back at Oscar's restaurant." She smiled to herself.

"Ohhh. Really? I never knew." I smiled at her. Still very confused.

"Oscar didn't tell you?" She raised her brow.

"I guess he must've forgot." I laugh.

"Yeah... i just came to ask the guys what they wanted for lunch." She smiled.

"Okay cool." I walked towards my office.

"Get your feet off my desk." I glare at Dom who was chillin in my office.

"Chill Mrs. Diaz." He put his hands up in defense.

I just laughed and took a seat in the other chair.

"So update me on things." I grab the clipboard to analyze all the new appointments scheduled for this week.

We were full.

"Surprisingly we got a lot more customers. Despite the fact there was a shooting here." Dom shrugged in confusion.

"Anythinggg else?"

"Oh yeah there is." Dom smiled at me.

Then he started typing on my computer.

"I have a question." He smiled at me while turning the computer so i could see the screen.

"Race wars." I read the website.

"Yeah no." I shake my head at him.

"No?" He looked at me confused.

"If your asking me to race... the answer is no." I laugh at him.

"Pleaseee." He whined.

"Why do i need to face for?" I scratched the back of head all confused and shit.

"Race wars is different this year. Instead of a bunch of racers competing against each other its teams versus teams." He further explained.

"Okay? I still dont understand why i need to be involved." I look at the screen then back at him.

"You remember Santí?" Dom let out an annoyed sigh.

"Yeah." I look at him confused.

"He moved back to Freeridge." Dom looked at me.

"Oh shit really?"

Santí is this racer who lived in Freeridge for a longgg while. We didnt really get along with him. 

In other words Santí was Dom's enemy.

He always wanted to be the better racer in the city but everybody knew Dom was.

And anybody in Dom's circle was untouchable.

"He's racing and he has his crew already." Dom pouted.

"Well who do you got so far?" I rest my chin on my hand.

"So far i got Letty, Brian, Roman and Hector." He looked at me. "And i need a team a team of 6."

"So ask Tej to do it."

"He's working the event."  Dom smiled at me. "So will you do it?" He grinned.

"Fine." I groan.

"Okay good. Now we gotta get on top of our shit. Word on the street they using some other type of shit to make their car faster. We just dont know what it is."

"You sure it aint nos?" I raise my brow as he pulled up a video on his phone.

"Does that look like just a few tanks of nos? He has to be using some other shit." He looked at me.

"Okay well we got some work to do."

Later that day

"You both need to stop acting stupid." Dom shook his head when i told him what was going on.

"How am i acting stupid?" I glare at Dom as he shook his head.

"You just are."

"Not really. Its kinda Oscar thats acting up." Hector chimed in.

"Damn arent you his best friend?" Roman laughed.

"Yeah but that doesnt mean he aint acting up." Hector shrugged.

"So he's mad all because you gave him advice on how to retaliate?" Letty say on the hood of Dom's car.

"Pretty much."

"Well i can see why he's mad. You shouldn't have butted in." Roman playfully smacked the back of my head.

"Do you wanna fight?" I grab his wrist.

"No." Roman pouted. "But you clearly do.. chola wannabe."

"Shut up ugly bald man." I glare at Roman.

"Bruh your mans is bald." Roman laughed.

"He's ugly too." I let go of Roman's wrist.

—spookysblock

Comment down your most embarrassing story:)

Mine was when i peed my pants in macy's and stained the carpet. Then had to run out the mall with pee all over my pants.

And then a year later i went to the mall with my friend and told her the story right at the spot i peed at and the macy's worker heard me:/