85- our history

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

A few days later

It's been a little weird these past few days. I know I'm single and can do whoever I want, but i just feel like it's wrong.

Oscar and I havent really talked since that night we hooked up. After we were done I ended up going home.

I was afraid if i slept in his bed with him that my heart would be done for. Getting back together with Oscar is a terrible idea. But that doesn't mean my heart doesn't still want him. I havent stopped thinking about how much I missed him since that night. It wasnt even just the sex. The whole night was something I didnt realize i needed.

I've been thinking about Oscar so much that I've been dry towards Derek. It felt weird to be touchy feely with Derek knowing I'm thinking of Oscar.

Now I was at school and had no choice but to face him. I parked my car in the parking lot where I usually park.

I got my car back, thank god. I spent a good amount of money on tires but she was back.

"Ariella!" I turned to see Derek when i stepped out.

I walked over to him. He was standing my his car.

"My car is acting stupid can you check the hood." He asked as he went to grab something inside.

"Yeah sure." I say as i popped the hood open.

I smiled like an idiot then looked up at Derek who had roses in his hand.

"You are such a dork

"You are such a dork." I laughed as he pulled me into a hug.

"Is that a yes?" He laughed.

"Yes of course i'll go with you." I smiled at him as i took the bouquet of roses.

Then the group came out of hiding behind cars.