#6 You See Him Crying

Brad - You heard loud sobs coming from the bedroom. You walked through the doorway of the bedroom too see Brad sitting on the bed with his knees up at his chest and his head in his hands. You sat beside him and held him close, waiting for him to calm down before asking him what was wrong. When he stopped crying he looked up at you and said,

"Its Jesse. My mum just phoned and said she isn't acting herself and i feel so helpless. I have had that dog since i was a kid and now i cant be with her when she is sick."

"Tell you what, tomorrow is a free day, why don't we drive down and visit and then you can see Jesse," you said reassuringly.

"But we were supposed to be going on a date tomorrow," said brad between sobs.

"Look, you getting to see Jesse is much more important. We can go on a date any time."

He hugged you and eventually stopped crying.

Connor - "SH**," you heard Connor shout from the living room followed by a loud bang. You left the kitchen and went into the living room, a little bit worried about what you were going to find. You saw Connor sitting on the floor, his back against the sofa and he was clearly crying, the tears staining his cheeks. You went over to him and wrapped your arms around him, pulling him close.

"Its ok Connor. Im here. Just tell me what is wrong whenever you are ready," you whispered in his ear.

He looked up at you and said, "i-its just that on t-twitter all the f-fans keep posting h-hate about you and it just g-got to me."

"Look Connor, don't worry about those haters, because guess what, i don't so why should you."

He looked right into your eyes and you wiped away a tear with your thumb. He kissed you on the lips and said, "you are so brave and strong."

James - You heard James scream from the bedroom. You quickly ran in thinking he had hurt himself but when you went in you found him lying on the bed curled up in a ball. You lay down next to him on the bed and put your arm around his waist. "Whats wrong," you asked slightly worried at what the answer may be.

"Its just fans...they keep telling ..me....that i should break .....up with you ......because you are not good.....enough for me," James stammered.

"And do you believe them," you asked, now feeling like crying yourself. You managed to hold back your tears because you wanted to show James that you were strong.

"Of course i don't believe them. I love you more than anything in the world and i couldn't be happier."

"Well there is your answer. Just ignore all those fans that send hate. Trust me, you will know who your true fans are."

Tristan - You woke up to the sound of Tristan crying. You rolled over to face him and you saw that he was staring at you with red puffy eyes.

"Tris, is everything ok."

There was no answer.

"Tris. Its ok, you can tell me." You said in a calm voice.

"I just had a bad dream thats all," said Tristan.

"What happened."

"You left me for Sam."

"Wait what. Sam is my ex, why would i be with him. He cheated on me, i would never go back to him." You said.

"I know. I am just being silly. It was just a stupid dream. Lets get back to sleep," Tristan said before edging closer to you and putting his arms round your waist.