Relaeased

Ella's pov

"Well Ella, it seems that you've been making great progress in your training, and you will be released today. Make sure that you take it easy, and rest. I know how much you like to train and work out, but you could work your body too hard. Like I said before take it easy and have someone stay with you. Just to do some tasks that you can't really do at this moment in time." The doctor said.

"Thank you." I replied all smiley and such!

I am Soo excited to leave this hospital. The doctor contacted Nick and Randy. They both arrived as soon as possible, and we all got into the car. Anyone would be able tell that there was tension in the air. I tried to lighten up the mood as much as possible. Nick looked really sad and Randy just looked pissed. I patted Randy's shoulder from the back of the car and pecked Nick on the lips. I whispered, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing babe." he whispered before kissing my cheek.

"Ok." I said.

"I love you." Nick said.

"Love you more." I said kissing his lips.

"Not possible!" He replied.

"You're such a dork!" I said while laughing.

"But I'm your dork." He said.

I laughed at him while leaning on his chest.

Randy's pov

How I wish I could tell her about Nicks little secret. I know she'd be heart broken and that's the only thing stopping me. She needs to find out from Nick. It hurts so much to see her with him. I can't live my life like this. I need to tell her. Now's not the right time though. He doesn't love her the way I do. He has the most beautiful girl in the world as his girlfriend and he cheats on her. He probably doesn't even love her.

Ella's pov

We had just arrived at Randy's house while he asked to have a word with Nick. They left and I went to get some water. I checked twitter, and #feelbetterella was trending.

Aww.

It's been like eighty million hours! Where are they?

What are they doing?

I quickly ran outside and saw them.

Oh shoot!