Chapter 4

Michaela's POV

This party is the bomb!! Boys even looked at me... thanks to this tight curved hugging mini dress. I actually love Alesha now.Shes the best. Oh my God the cutest guy is looking at me. Hes coming over here. Il just act like Im not looking at him.

"Hi Michaela. Im David .. a friend of Nadine"

"Nadine.. Nadine ? You mean Nadine.. Popular Nadine ? "

"No.. Nadine in your lit. class erm she told me about you and some of the guys were talking about you"

(OH MY GOD ! I just started to blush)

"Well.. Michaela Would you like to dance ?"

"Yeah sure"

Alesha's POV

Its always nice to have some boy play man-whore for a day by just giving them a little ;) ;) Its not slutty its just called putting shit down and if the world doesnt spin right then I'll just have to fix it myself and going down below for a boy for a few minutes inst bad.. anyway its worth it. I hope this goes right.

Michaela's POV

Still dancing with David. OMG tis is Tres Bien (Really Good)

"Michaela. come on.. I wanna tell you something"

"Heheheh .. Ok"

OMG ! Im going upstairs in a party with the hottest boy alive and he is into me and he is taking me to a room , this is really going somewhere :)

"Michaela..."

He locked the door of the room and dimmed the lights.. this is getting wierd but Im still into him... he called my name then when i looked up.. he leaned in and kissed me .. it was soo passionate and romantic and he squeezed my ass.. this was the best moment ever.He stopped for air.

"Michaela will you give me a blow job?"

OMG! Are you serious .. he just asked me that. Oh I might as well just say yeah because every one is doing it and I dont want to be the ONLY girl in my year not doing it .

"yeah sure .. why not but Im a little nervous"

"Michaela.. you dont have to do it if you dont want to"

"No we are doing this.. Im fine"

"Ok then"

He started zipped down his trousers thern pulled than his boxers.. woah this thing was big and hard.. i dont know how that would fit in my mouth then i pulled my head closer and closer until my lips touched the tip of his manhood then he thrusted in and out.. in and out.. we were going for about 15 minutes.

"Aha You skanky little bitch.. stealing my friends boyfriend.. you SLUT"

I'd recognize that voice anywhere.. It was Alesha but I honestly ddnt know he had a girlfriend

"Alesha I didnt know.. this was all a mistake, it wasnt meant to go this far"

"Michaela.. I heard everything.. I have it recorded and everything"

"Ales-"

"Dont Michaela. you are the biggest slut around and the ugliest. just wait until people hear this .. just wait til you dad hears this"

"Alesha Please dont do this"

I was on my knees crying for the she-devil. my life was officially ruined.. I only started it now and look where it has gotten me.. Giving blow jobs was the norm for her and her friends so I dont know why shes giving out to me ..and she called me ugly

"Michaela just shut up .. I wish our parents NEVER got married.. at least I would have to live in a house with a boyfriend stealing slut"

I looked at David smirking by Aleshas side.. he used me just so he could get ths. This is the worst. I stormed out of the room. This was not my day. and for worst when I got to my car, SLUT was written in red paint all over it. there was a sticky note on the windscreen 'I thought you were differnt Kayly but your're just one of them' I started to cry. I never thaught it could get worst. My life is over

Alesha's POV

Hahahah.. this girl likes to play HARD (no pun intended) Shes gone home crying. But I have everything recorded and it sounded like it was here who wanted it. David is a really good actor anyway. Lets just see how this goes