Notes from Toni (toniclomera)

Hello everyone 😊

I'm still in awe that I am a part of this truly marvelous project.

If someone told me a few months back that I will be a part of a fandom, and will be a fanfic writer, I would just say this: that's impossible. You see, I was never into Asian dramas. I don't even watch Filipino teleseryes. And I have never written a story before.

But everything changed when I watched A Love So Beautiful. I fell in love with Chen Xiaoxi. And with the actress who played that role. Shen Yue. She's also the reason why I watched Meteor Garden 2018. I'm one of those skeptical about the remake. I love the original Meteor Garden and for me, Jerry Yan is Dao Ming Si. No one else.

I am glad I watched MG2018 though. Because I got to meet Dylan Wang. And he is Dao Ming Si. Just like Jerry Yan is.

I thought that is the extent of my C-Entertainment journey. But apparently, I am meant to be a DiYue shipper. After I watched their BTS, I'm a goner. They were just too adorable. And it was obvious that there's something more behind those bickering and childish games.

Meteor Garden 2018 and DiYue changed my life a lot. I gained new friends and even found myself writing a fanfic. Because the wonderful people in this fandom will make you believe that you can do things that you haven't done before. And will always cheer you on.

After months of preparation and promotions, the first story will finally be published. Meteor Heaven is a project which started over hotpot and coffee. It was also the day when I got to personally meet two wonderful persons. Mai and Kei. It was a fateful day.

We had a lot of help in making this project happen. The wonderful, lovable writers who agreed to join us and sacrificed some of their time to write beautiful CaiSi stories. There's also Ruthie and Kat who helped make our stories better. And Linda and Luna who made the video teaser, promotional posters and book cover for the project. Thank you. You guys rock 😎

A big thanks also to our dear readers and friends who tweeted, voted and posted their comments and helped us in keeping the hype and excitement for this project. A warm hug to all of you 😍

And now, as we officially turn the first page of the book, be prepared to laugh, cry and fall in love over and over again with Dao Ming Si and Dong Shancai, who proved that their love knows no boundaries and they will be with each other #InEveryUniverse 🍍🐷

我爱你 wǒ ài nǐ!

Toni 💛💜