Chapter 2: Help me, kiba!

Disclaimer!!!!!

Kiba: Raine454 does not own Naruto!!!!!

Me: thanks Kiba!!!!

Kiba: no prob.

*******************************************

Hinata walked into her home with lila beside her. She tiptoed quietly trying not to wake anyone who was asleep. She was passing her fathers room when she herd a loud bombing voice erupt from the room.

"Welp! Get in here! And if you bring that,that /filthy mutt/ in here, it will be be the last thing you do!" Hashi, her father, bellowed. Hinata winced and stepped into the room leaving Lila in the hall and sat down bowing.

"What is that on your face?" Hinata sat up straight looking down. Hashi grabbed Hinatas chin and tilted it side to side before growling and throwing her to the wall. She winced as she hit back first before sliding down to the floor.

"How dare you! You have dishonored our family! Making yourself one of the Iuzukas! Those filthy mutt people, I told you not to associate with them!" Hashi grabbed Hinata by the collar of her jonnin jacket and lifted her up from the ground. "I told you, you were only aloud to be near that wild one during training! Now your one of them! Did you mate with one too?!" He threw Hinata to the other side of the room causing her to crash through the sliding door and hit her back on the post that was on the porch. Neji, who was standing only a foot away, stared wide eyed at his cousin. He went over to her and helped her up. She was in bad shape. Her left cheek was bruised and red. Her lip was bleeding, and her long hair that had been up in a bun was down cascading over her shoulders in a mess. After the chuuning exams they had gotten close and he was now fond of his cousin, seeing her like this made his blood boil.

"Uncle, what are you doing?!" Neji demanded.

"Showing this trator some discipline!" Hashi yelled causing Lila to growl. He didn't flinch.

"How is she a trator?!" Neji yelled straining to keep calm.

"Look at her Neji! She's one of them! She even has a mutt!" Hashi growled. Neji looked back at Hinata to see the marks on her face, his eyes widening more.

"B-but father I--" Hashi silenced her with a backhand to the face. Her head snapped to the side. Neji caught her before she fell backward.

"Go! Get out of my sight!" He cut her off. Tears started streaming down Hinatas face as she turned and ran with Lila on her tail.

"Hinata! Wait!" Neji called.

Hinata ran and ran without stopping until she was a good distance from the hyuuga compound. By now it had started raining hard with lightning flashing every few seconds. She leaned against a tree using it to catch her breath and keep her from the rain. Though it didn't matter anymore, she was sopping wet. She knew it was hopeless to have her father except it, but when the Inuzukas had invited her into there clan she was so happy she hadn't thought of the consequence.

'I was happy because I love him....wait! What!?' she mentally slapped herself at the thought. 'He wouldn't even believe me if I told him... I'm to caught up with naruto....but I don't even love naruto...' Lila barked jarring her out of her thoughts.

"Hmm?" She herd someone say. Then she herd another bark but it didn't come from Lila. "Hina? Is that you?" Hinata looked up to see kiba standing a few feet away with Akamaru in the rain not even trying to keep dry.

"K-kiba....." More tears started flowing down her face making Kiba's eyes widden with worry.

"Hinata? You ok? What's wrong? Hey,hey don't cry." He walked up to her and pulled her into a comforting hug. The motion made her cry harder. Kiba pulled back to look to look at her. He lightly touched her bruse that was just above her marking causing her to wince. "Who did this to you?"