Chapter one [old]

Speech/narration= ( )

Setting/time= [ ]

Action= * *

(Jaune)
What.......what........happened

happened

Yeah.......i......remember......now

*CALL CALL CALL*

(Big boss)Hello ahab

(Big boss)
Hello ahab.

(Jaune)
Ishmael... you've really kept me waiting.

(Big boss)
I just wanted you to know ive made it out safely. They wont suspect a thing.
You've played your role perfectly.

(Jaune)
I see...thats good. So atleast ive...got something right here.

(Big boss)
i never expected for him to succeed.

(Jaune)
Then it seems that solid snake was more competent than either of us gave him credit for. Quite a heavy tuition for such a meager lesson. Its over.......he's destroyed the metal gear and activated the self destruct sequence. Outer heaven will go up in smoke in a matter of minutes. And the public will think that big boss died with it.

(Big boss)
I see....are you sure you cant make an escape.

(Jaune)
Positive....he got me good. I cant feel my lower body. This is it for me Ishmael. No amount of digoxin will get me up this time.

(Big boss)
Outer heaven wont die with you. As long as a man carrying the name of big boss is alive. There will always be someone striving to create a nation for soilders.

Are you familiar with zanzibar land.

(Jaune)
How could i not. Tselinoyarsk the location of our first and last mission as part of the fox unit.

Last i heard of it they split off of the soviet union and became their own state.

(Big boss)
No never mind. Its not something you need to worry about anymore. Dont worry ill keep our dream alive.

From today onward the name of big boss is something you no longer have to bear.

Thank you aha......no Jaune thank you and goodbye.

(Jaune)
So my mission is finally coming to an end. After so long...it was my pleasure Ishmael.....no.....big boss.

(Narrator)
Someone slowly walks to Jaune. It is revealed to be quiet

 It is revealed to be quiet

(Jaune)
So you....you've come to pick me up then.

I guess....

My battle....

Really is over....

(Narrator)
Everything suddenly turns black. Jaune thought this was the end of his journey.

But boy oh boy was he in a hell of a ride into his past 'past'