04

To have your best friends leaving you without saying goodbye was one bad thing but to fell in love deeply with your two best friends who ended up leaving you is the worst possible thing that could happen

To have your best friends leaving you without saying goodbye was one bad thing but to fell in love deeply with your two best friends who ended up leaving you is the worst possible thing that could happen. Throughout the past two weeks Jaemin never really thought about what would happen if they both came back to him. Of course, he expected them to come running back, apologizing to him but he never thought his feelings for them would grow stronger and greater.

All of his friends knew about his feelings for the two boys, they used to fully support him but ever since the incident as good friends who are trying to protect their friend from getting hurt, they tried to wiped all memory of them. Especially Jisung, being the cousin of Jaemin he was furious when he heard the news. Being a kind and loving little cousin, Jisung tried to make Jaemin move dorm but Jaemin refused until Jisung gave up.

Never once in his mind thought that Renjun would come back and would be sleeping next to him in the same bed. Probably he was already blinded by his unrequited love. Or so he thought. Jaemin groaned in the early morning, moving slowly off the bed, not wanting to wake up the sleeping male beside him. He walked out of the room and towards the kitchen. He opened out of the cupboards taking out two ramen cups. He filled the kettle with water, putting it on top of the stove before turning it on. He glanced to the clock, seeing it was only 5 in the morning. He groaned as he scolded himself for waking up too early.

He opened his phone, seeing a bunch of notification from last night. He ignored it and went to his Instagram, scrolling through his home, seeing all the post from his following. He stopped on one post, seeing a familiar raven-haired male with a blonde girl. He squinted his eyes as he thought Jeno and Renjun had broken up a few weeks ago. Seeing them together was definitely a red signal. He continued to scroll down and stopped again, seeing another post with the same girl kissing another guy in it. It was definitely fishy for Jaemin. He decided to stalk the girl for a little bit, being a curious cat he is.

He tapped on the girl's profile immediately realizing it was one of the famous girls back in school. He scrolled down her post knowing right away this girl was a bit of a playgirl. All of her posts mostly consist of her with a bunch of guys one of them being Jeno. He sighed before decided to shrug it off and continued on to see a bunch of random post.

The sound of the kettle alerted him, Jaemin stood up and turned off the stove, letting the boiling water cool down for a bit. He started to prepare his and Renjun's breakfast.

The sunlight went through in between the curtains hitting the eyes of the sleeping male on the bed. Renjun groaned as he covered his eyes with the pillow beside him. He slowly inhaling Jaemin's scent all over the sheets as h went to dreamland again. He moved towards the side which Jaemin slept on before realizing the younger wasn't there. He opened his eyes seeing no one beside him. He glanced to the digital clock on the bedside table, seeing it was only 5:30 knowing school hasn't started yet. He jumped off the bed and went to the bathroom. Staring at himself at the mirror, he mentally slapped himself for crying so hard last night. Turning the tap on letting the water flow out he washed his face quickly. Wiping away the water on his face, he went out from the bedroom. Renjun looked around to see Jaemun sitting by the kitchen table eating some ramen cup with his phone in his hand. Renjun went to Jaemin grabbing his attention.