The Beginning

Cassie's POV
Hi! I am Cassandra Rose Mckennzie and I have a Goth family which means we wear something black and punky but we are actually nice because we don't harm people, well sometimes, then all the sudden something hit me.

"REEEEEE!" Screamed Connor.

"Connor stop screaming! Just do it quietly." I said while blocking my ears.

"Mk." He said

As I was saying, I have a twin brother who was just screaming his name is Connor he is the complete opposite of me which he goofs around which means he is related to mum who is funny,caring and also forgiving, which then means I am related to dad who is smart,caring and forgiving well mum and dad nearly has the similar personality except for mum is dimtwitted and dad is intelligent, OH! I also forgot to tell you about Caroline, which is my eldest sister she is also related to mum which is also a twit, *sighs* I am the youngest twin which means my brother is the oldest twin, and what can I tell you? *sighs* I...had a depressing life which I get bullied,teased and get hurt, that literally made my parents argue to the principal that... why am I getting tackled or something then the principal does not even CARE AT ALL *sighs* but now that is over we moved to California which is in U.S and literally tooked us an hour, oh my gosh... how many times did I said the word WHICH and LITERALLY? Well it doesn't matter at all. Then dad stopped the car.

"Care to explain dad, but why did you stopped the car? Are we here?" I asked in a curiously way.

"Yep, were here!" He said.

So I waked my sister up.

"Ughhhh.... good morning..." she said tiredly.

"Hah, it's still night sis." As I giggled a bit.

So we got out of the car and I finally get to stretch my body that it is in pain.

"Finally! Our new home!" As I said happily.

???'s POV
As I was still awake, thinking of these stupid Fairies, being sickeningly happy, we approve so much! And it's a few years now! We haven't even done bad lucks on anyone because of Jorgen the dimtwitted! Who now has a electric gate that literally zaps us if we go to the exit! That doesn't matter anymore tho cause none of my Anti-Fairies follows my lead now, well except for my wife, but all I want is a Godchild! I know this sounds crazy, but all of my Anti-Fairies don't want one, but me and Anti-Wanda do! Like Cosmo and Wanda, but I wouldn't want Timothy tho, because he is stubborn,tiring and stingily ruining my plans! Well I did say to him at the battle of the Fairies, Anti-Fairies and Pixie, that if he lose he would be my Godchild but I changed my mind.

LATER;~;

After I was done thinking about the dumb Fairies now I'm just thinking of Fo-

Me: WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! Hold on the phone!

???: Oh wo- Wait.... THAT'S MY LINE!!!!!

Me: Idc, um you may be wondering about where is Foop, he is in spell-

???: I was going to say that....

Me: oh......uh..... Foop will be in episode 6 or 7 because I have no idea yet XD

???: can I finish now?

Me: yes.

As I was saying I was thinking of Foop being at Spellementry school, well.... he keeps saying that he keeps getting defeated because of Poof, it's actually none of my business because he can do it himself, Foop nearly destroy three worlds Anti-Fairy world, Fairy world and Earth, but I was kinda proud of him how he nearly destroyed Fairy world and Earth, and I can tell you that he was stronger the Jorgen to be honest, ohhhh Foop, I kinda miss him sometimes, then I checked what time it is.

Then I opened my eyes wide and quietly said, "It is 4:19 am."

I didn't even think about sleeping, I wasn't even tired, well at least I'm not tired, so I started waking up my wife.

"Six more hours please..." she groaned.

So I left her asleep for 3 more minutes.