Rᴏᴏᴍᴍᴀᴛᴇ

Comincia dall'inizio

After moments of his member touching my throat, I felt a warm liquid shoot down my throat.  He let go of my hair and took a breath.

"Swallow it babygirl" he said while starring into my eyes as I did as told.  I swallowed the warm liquid while getting up from my knees and laying on the bed. 

"What do you think your doing?" He said

"What?" I said

"You gave me what I want and how about you?" He said

"What do you mean?" I said

"Destiny you know what I mean"

"I'm tryna taste you" he said while starring at me

I looked at him.  "Huh?" I said

"Don't act stupid, you know you want me" he said

I do want him, badly.  But I can't show him that I do. And of course I'm blushing.

"How do you know that?" I say

"Your blushing, and whenever I say I'm gonna sleep on the floor so you can have the bed to yourself, you always have a sad face and pout and beg for me to sleep with you." He says

I do that?!?!!!

"Ok what if I do want you?" I say

"Then come and get Me"
"I'm all yours" he said
"Actually, I'll come to you"

He gets up from his chair and goes to me.  He wraps his arms around me and starts to hug me tightly.  He then looked up at me and kissed my lips softly.

He pushes me on the bed and goes on top of me.  He takes off my pants and my panties real quick then he gasps. 

"What?" I ask

*gasps again*

"what jahseh?

"It's so beautiful" he says while starring at my area. 

I start to giggle.  He then puts his face against it and starts to lick up and down.  He started to suck on my pearl as a moan slipped out of my mouth. 

"Ugh" I moan out loud. 

"You like it don't you" he mumbled on my area causing tingles to my body.  He suddenly sticks a finger inside of me, pumping it in and out in a fast paste. 

"J-jah s-seh" I moan trying to say his name. 

After moments of my moans filling the room and him giving me pleasure, I moan one last time and I cummed on his finger. 

He took his finger out and licked off my juices. 

"You know that I've always wanted to do this?"he said

"You know I've always dreamed of you doing this" I say as he puts my underwear and pants back on me.

"Hmm interesting, maybe I'll do more than just this next time."  He says while licking his lips.

"I'd love that babe" I say after realizing the last word that just came out of my mouth as I look at him and his eyes widen.

"Babe?" He repeats the last word

"Sorry that just slipped ou-" before I can finish my sentence he smashes his lips into mine.

"It's fine princess" he says as he pulls out of the intense kiss. 

"I mean girlfriend" he says as my eyes widen after realizing what he said.

"Girlfriend?" I say

"Yup and I'm boyfriend" he says with a big smile on his face. 

I start to blush and smile big.

"I love you" we both say at the same time and laugh after we did. 

————————————————————————
This was a quick chapter because I really needa update.  But I got some good chapters coming up soon🤪.

Lol this is
tRaSh

Bye, Love y'all 💚