Chapter 2

Malia's POV
Some couple days later we had finally made it. After being in a car I was more than ready to be sleeping in a bed. A comfy bed. But as soon as we had got into this town something was off. It didn't feel right. But I'm not here to worry about the supernatural. I'm here for my mother. "Malia. Why don't you and Stiles go get some rest. I'll go to the store and get some stuff to eat" Noah says as we make it to the house. "Are you sure? We can help" I say. "Yeah. Don't worry. You need your sleep"he says touching my shoulder. I nod and smile at him. "Don't wreck my Jeep dad" says Stiles as we walk into the house. Stiles and that damn Jeep. "You okay" stiles asks. "Yeah. Just nervous" I reply laying down on the bed. "Don't be. I'll be there. Every step of the way" he says giving me a soft short but yet sweet kiss. I smile into the kiss before he pulls away. "Now. Let's sleep. I'm exhausted" he exclaims. I nod yawing. Mr.Stilinski must have gotten back to the house a little while after we had fallen asleep. I didn't realize it but I guess I was pretty tired. "Morning" Stiles says sleepily wrapping his arms around me. "Good morning" I reply snuggling into his arms. "Kids. Let's go. Get up" we hear Noah say as he walks up the stairs. "Dad come on. We just woke up" stiles says with a groan. "If I have to drag your ass out of bed so help me- "I got it dad. We are up" stiles says rolling out of bed. I go to the closet and find some clothes to wear. Something casual but comfortable. Some shorts  and a shirt with my combat boots. I meet Stiles downstairs seeing as he was still getting dressed. "Good morning Malia. You ready for today" Noah asks as I walk into the kitchen. "Readier than I'll ever be" I say grabbing the plate he made for me and his son. "Thank you" I reply as I sit down and start eating. "I found a job. At the sheriffs department" Noah exclaims as Stiles walks into the kitchen. "Really? Dad that's great" stiles says slapping his dads back. "And you two are enrolled in school" he says smiling. "School. Uh huh. No way" I say with disbelief. " uhh yes way. You are both still in school" he says annoyingly. "Fineeee" I say with disappointment. "Hurry up and eat. You don't want to be late on your first day" he says. I groan as I finish my breakfast and wait for Stiles. "Cheer up Malia. It's not that bad" Stiles says as we get in his Jeep and head for the school. "Easy for you to say. You understand everything" I say with a scoff. "I'm here to help babe. Every step of the way" he says. I smile but don't say anything back. He pulls into the school parking lot and I honestly just want to puke. We get out the car and walk to the front of the school. "Let's do this" he says grabbing my hand and opening the doors. We walk in looking like the fiercest couple to ever walk this earth. We get stares from everyone in the hallway. And thanks to our supernatural hearing we hear everything the people are saying about us. Before we are even half way down the hallway a red haired girl steps in front of us. "And you are" she says quirking her eyebrow up. "Sadly that's none of your business. Now if you will excuse us we have somewhere to be" I say with a glare and we push pass her. We go get our schedules and walk to our first class. Luckily all of our classes are together. As we walk in the teacher and the class looks up. "Class we have two new students joining us today. Stiles Stilinski and Malia Hale" says the teacher. As I look around the class I see that girl. The red head. And my moms "daughter" Veronica. "Find an empty desk and pull out your books" the teacher says. After what feels like eternity school is finally over. "First day down" stiles says happily. "Yeah" I reply with annoyance. "You hungry"? He asks. I nod my head. "We can eat and then go see your mom" he says. I nod. As we make it to the place called "Pops" I realize that I was craving some deer. "You think they serve deer" I ask Stiles curiously. "Probably not" he replies. I pout but it soon goes away as he leans in and kisses me. "We can go get some deer later" he says after the kiss. "Deal" I say before stepping out of his car and walking into Pops with Stiles. We sit at a table and notice that the red head from this morning was sitting with a bunch of other people. Veronica included. I point my head in her direction and stiles takes a look for himself. "You wanna talk to her" he asks me turning his head back towards me. "Uhhh no. Not really. Not now at least" I say looking at the menu. After we order our food we sit there and go through the text messages and phone calls from the pack. "I think we should have told them" I say looking at Stiles. He only nods. We then start talking about what we thought senior year was going to be like. "Excuse me, we haven't met but I'm Veronica Lodge" says a voice. Stiles and I look up and see my mothers other daughter. "I'm Stiles, and this is my girlfriend Malia"he says with a smile. "Nice to meet y'all. My friends and I were wondering if we could show y'all around. Since you're new here and all" she says signaling to her friends. "Uhh yeah. That would be lovely" stiles replies with a small smile. "Great! How about after y'all finish eating" she says. "We can't. We actually have something to do" I reply harshly. "It can wait Mal" says stiles grabbing my hand. "Okay. After we eat" I say as I see our food coming this way. After the tour was over Stiles and I went home to change into something more comfortable before going to see Corinne. "You ready" he asks as he throws his shirt on. "Yeah" I say as I slip on my shoes. It was a short but long drive to the Lodge house. As Stiles parked his Jeep outside we noticed just how big this house was. "They must be loaded" he says in awe of the house. "Come on. No time to nerd out" I say walking up to the front door. I take a deep breath before knocking on the door. I was expecting Corinne to open the door but to my surprise it was Veronica. "Uhh can I help you" she asks a little bit confused. "Ummm yes. I'm here to see Ms.Lodge" I reply nervously. "Okay! Come on in. Mother there is someone here to see you" Veronica shouts as we get through the door. "Who could possibly need me so bad that they- she didn't even finish her sentence. She just stopped and stared at me. "Mom. You okay" Veronica asks. "M-malia. What are you doing here" Corinne asks. " I just wanted to check on you" I reply sweetly. "Wait. You two know each other" asks Veronica. "It's uhhh. Very complicated" Corinne replies. "She's my mom" I say simply. But oh how I wish I had kept my damn mouth shut.