My Nice Preds

Here are my preds that will most likely will only eat others either with their permission or if they're provoked to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kiara (Prefers to be called "Kia")

Nicknames: Kia, Mom, The Beast

Gender: Female

Species: Lion Saiko Neko (I species I've made up a while ago.)

Age: 22

Birthdate: January 1 (Capricorn ♑)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Pred, though if she's in her human form, it is possible for someone or something else to eat her.

Taste/flavor: Chocolate-covered strawberries

Looks:
*Hair - Long, red, wavy hair that reaches just past her calves. She sometimes will either put it in a braid or ponytail
*Eyes - Soft, blue eyes. Her eyes turn yellow when she's hungry and red when she's really mad.
*Skin - Smooth and caramel colored, with a lot of scars on her body
*Body shape/type: hour glass and slightly muscular
*Extras: She has a pair of golden lion ears along with a lion tail and she also has this mark on the left side of her neck.

*Skin - Smooth and caramel colored, with a lot of scars on her body*Body shape/type: hour glass and slightly muscular*Extras: She has a pair of golden lion ears along with a lion tail and she also has this mark on the left side of her neck

Height: 6'1"

Personality: Kia is a kind, motherly like person. She can get a bit protective of her friends or loved ones (especially of her young siblings) and she can't help but to act a bit of a mother to almost anyone. Keyword: ALMOST everyone. But she can also be tough, cold, and mean whenever she needs to. She can also get really really REALLY scary if forced to.

Likes: chocolate, nature, peace and quiet, hunting, spending time with her friends and family, making flower crowns and other accessories, snow, chicken, fish, singing, dancing, music, sunbathing, and the feeling of having someone safely tucked inside her storage stomach.

Dislikes: loud noises, being made fun of, bullies, perverts, hunters, anyone who is mean to her loved ones, thunder and lightning, and being out in the rain.

Family:
- Noah (twin brother)
- Tai (trans brother)
- Tenchi (little brother
- Ruby (little sister)

Crush/Love Interest/Mate?: open

Abilities:
- She can create illusions.

- She can store anything in her mane\hair like so (and if you want, you can try to fit yourself in there as well. Just hold your breath because there is no air in there)

 Just hold your breath because there is no air in there)