Rules (MUST READ)

*EDIT: I forgot to publish the rules for some reason lol. I'm sorry XD

1) No bullying. I will not hesitate to block or possibly even report you if you do so as you can see, I am a very protective mama bear.

2) Please be descriptive. I'd really much appreciate it if you guys do more than just "He\She smiles" Or "*smiles*" Or just any one liners in particular. Just keep in mind that if you do end up roleplaying like that, then there's a really less likely for me to reply. In other words, the more descriptive you are, the most likely I'll reply.

3) And while we're on the literary topic, please try to make your reply, well... Make sense. What I mean is, if your reply happens to have a lot of typos or confusing words, then that's also really REALLY less likely for me to reply. So if that's the case, try making another reply that makes sense and please double check for spelling errors. And also no text talk like "ur""u""lol""lmao"ect. Not unless your character is actually texting someone and that's how they text.

5) DO. NOT. CONTROL. MY. CHARACTERS. They are only MY characters so only I may control them.

6) Smut or anything rated M NEEDS to be taken to PMs. That's what got my first book deleted and I don't know how the second one got deleted since everyone has successfully followed this rule...

7) On my last book, I felt like I was being fair with the equality of preds and prey rule. But even with that rule, there was still WAY more prey than preds. So please pretty please, if you make a prey form, then please try to make a pred form as well. If you really feel like you can't, then please PM the reason why. I really don't want this book ending up as something like this again.

 I really don't want this book ending up as something like this again

8) All kinds of sexuality and genders are aloud

8) All kinds of sexuality and genders are aloud. Whether your character be gay\lesbian, trans, or even non-binary. I support all LGBTQ+ characters.

9) In order for me to know that you read the rules, I have a more simple way for answering the passwords. There will still be two passwords, but one of them will be different. I have skipped a number for the rules. Which number is it? But DON'T say it in the comments. PM me instead so that we don't get anyone who has cheated by looking through the comments.
The second password is which gender of preds do you prefer? Do you prefer female preds or male preds or both? You may type this password in the comments.

10) Have fun!!