Pt 14

A/N: Sorry, I've been seriously depressed lately, so I haven't been able to update. Thank you all for being patient. Also, this chapter was improvised, so I don't actually know where this is going. :/

--------------------------------------------------

Wanda's POV

She fell asleep. On the couch, surrounded by her soulmates, wearing nothing but a white tank top and mint green fuzzy booty shorts. (At some point in the movie she got warm and ran to her room to grab her sleeping stuff instead of her leggings and sweatshirt from before. We were all just staring at Bucky spooning Y/N and whispering while they both slept.

"She looks so perfect," Pietro practically purred.

"Why does Barnes get to snuggle with her?" Tony sulked angrily.

"Hey what did I miss?" Peter said a little louder than Pietro and Tony. Peter was wearing a sweatshirt with his school logo, and he had on dark jeans. I internally 'awed' because he looked so young and cute.                                                                                                                                                        "Shhhh!" We all shushed him. "Wha? Oh-" Peter realized. His eyes fell on Y/N's sleeping form. Peter started to happily smile. "She looks pretty..." He whispered softly, his cheek turning 3 shades darker.

I had to agree, she looked stunning. Y/N had no makeup on; thick eyelashes framing her closed eyes, glowing velvet skin, soft smooth lips, a light blush on her cheeks. 

But her eyebrows were furrowed. She let out a small whimper that made everyone around her concerned. "No-no please. Don't." She cried softly. Suddenly everyone's pleading eyes were on me. 

"Is she okay?" Natasha frantically asked.

"What's she dreaming about?" Steve asked, clearly worried.

"You should read her mind..." Bruce sheepishly suggested.

"Wait, what's happening?" Peter asked, clearly confused.

"Why is she crying?" Pietro ran over to Y/N and brushed a tear out of Y/N's eye.

"Is Barnes hurting her?" Tony growled anxiously.

"Tony..." Steve scolded.

"Should we help her?" Clint panicked.

Bucky was woken from all the nervous chatter and opened his eyes confused. His arms still tight around Y/N. 'What's going on?' he mouthed.

I sighed and got to work. Closing my eyes, I placed the last memories of Y/N and the problems at the party in Peter's head so he'd be caught up. When he started to receive them, his (now red tinted) eyes flooded with tears and he let out a sharp gasp. Next I placed out my hand and gently placed it on Y/N's forehead. My psionic red energy slowly lured Y/N's dream out of her head and into mine. The second I felt her dream start playing, I let out a shriek of horror. Pietro immediately ran over to embrace me in a hug. Letting my eyelids drop, I watched the dream play in my mind like a horror film. 

As I came back out from the dream, I let out a cry of despair. Pietro's warm hands wrapped around my waist, tightly. "What? What happened?" Peter whisper yelled. "Sh-she had a vision." I whimpered. I felt a warm teardrop fall down my cheek. Pietro kissed my temple as I continued. "It was all of us. Unconscious or dead or something on a concrete floor...In a pile of some kind. Y/N was tied up. She was wearing some sort of black uniform. A person was lurking in the darkness. It was about to do something bad to either us or Y/N... I-It wasn't a dream. It was a legacy. Her legacy." I let the emotions pour out of me as my voice cracked during the last word. The group looked pale, scared, and angry.

"Who was it?" Tony demanded, fists clenched by his sides. I shook my head. "I don't know." I sniffed.

"Can you share the dream with us?" Steve suggested, hope in his eyes. Also, determination. Suddenly Y/N started to stir. Her eyes darting around underneath her eyelids. We all looked away, not ready to face the truth of what just happened.

"Poor baby..."Peter murmured softly before adverting his eyes away from Y/N's sleeping form. 

"G-guys?" Y/N croaked out, voice still heavy with tiredness. "W-what time is it?" She asked as her eyes slowly opened to look around the room. 

"It's 11:00pm... How are you feeling?" Bruce asked, slightly rushed. I could tell he wanted to ask Y/N questions about her dream, but was trying to hold back. Clint gave him a disapproving shake of the head, signaling that it wasn't the right moment to ask. He nodded in understanding.

Y/N's POV

"I'm fine. Did I miss the movie?" I yawned loudly. Then I covered my mouth in embarrassment after, my face getting warm. "Sorry, that was obnoxious." 

We all let out a light hearted laugh making me smile a little. "It's okay, Prinsesca. We have another movie night on next Monday." Pietro yawned as well. Almost as if on cue, Wanda yawned and Natasha yawned. 

Tony chuckled, "Okay, time to sleep. Well, for you guys. I'm gonna tinker for a little." He looked past my shoulder and to the elevator. 

I frowned at him. "But it's getting late. Maybe you should sleep?" I suggested. He shook his head and let out a little huff of air. "I got work to do, baby girl." I blushed at the pet name but hid it with a little pout and my best puppy dog eyes. 

"Please, Tony? Go to sleep? It'll make me really happy." I pleaded. He looked conflicted but eventually gave in with a resounding, "Yeah, sure."

-----------------------------------------------------

As soon as I got to my room, I face planted onto my bed. I felt the bedsheets get damp from my tears. I remember having a dream just recently. It felt so real and so scary, I couldn't even believe that it was just a dream. Too fucking realistic...too much. I started to shake as I relived feeling the dream...seeing all the people I loved, the strongest and bravest people I know, reduced to a helpless pile of blood and tears. There was also that person...in the shadow...it was about to hurt them. I remember screaming at the person, but no words came out. I slipped under the covers and curled up into fetal position. I let my shoulders shake and my eyes squeeze shut. I just felt so scared and so vulnerable. 

I can't let anything happen to them. I screamed into my pillow feeling more scared than ever. I reached over and turned on my lamp, not wanting to welcome the darkness. Then I heard a knock on my door. I gulped as my heart leaped into my throat, making it impossible to speak. 

Then the door slid open and Natasha stepped in. She was wearing a loose green shirt and a pair of soft black leggings. She had on a pair of socks that had arrows all over them. 

"You screamed?" She asked, worry lacing her words. I realized that she wasn't teasing which made me feel all warm inside. She stood by the door as it closed. I nodded. 

She gave me a knowing smile and walked over to me. Her feet padding lightly on the hardwood floor. She gave me a questioning look and I quickly removed the blanket and moved over. She smirked and gently got in beside me. As she laid down and pulled the comforter back up, she asked me to turn to my side. Confused, I complied, my back facing her. As soon as I did, the lights turned out and I let out a small yelp. My heart rate increased majorly. But then I immediately felt warm arms wrap around me and my back touched her chest. Her knees were pressed into the back of my knees. I felt my cheeks heat up as she buried her face into the back of my neck, but I felt more secure and comfortable. Her warm breath on my neck luring me to sleep. 

She hummed, "Rest now, Krasivaya. Tomorrow we have a mission. You, Wanda and I are leaving at 9:00 am. Sleep well." I nodded and let my eyelids drop. And somehow I felt myself drift off into a dreamless sleep, in the arms of an assassin. 

----------------------------------------------------

Okay so I know it took forever, but please don't hate me. I have a lot of anxiety and depression problems so it took me a while to finish writing. I hope you liked this chapter, even though it was low key. Please share this story and comment. OH and don't foret to hit that little star on the way out!

Xoxo- MarvelFangirl (Sometimes I update quicker if I have more comments *hint hint*)