I'm back?

Hi everyone thanks for checking out my book. I don't own Naruto or any other characters. Only my ocs and maybe some of the plot. If it seems similar to another story tell me because I didn't take any ideas. Everything came from my head. Thank you for reading.

It's Yukiko with her hair down. I know it sucks. I did it in 10 minutes. Don't judge.

Stephanie's POV (2:10 p.m.)

Today like anyother day I wake up to go to school. Uhggg. I hate that word. School. It's so boring. Everything in this world is boring. I miss Konoha and my little brother Naruto (even though we're not blood related) and I miss . . . Itachi.

I remember it like yesterday.

I was fuming. The villagers were talking badly about Naruto again. Why didn't they understand Naruto saved them. They should thank him not reject him. I was jumping from roof to roof, and I sense Naruto and some other kids nearby, so I ran faster. When I saw them I got even angrier. Naruto was in the middle of a circle surrounded by the other kids. He was on the ground crying. I felt black chakra swirling around me, and I transformed into a giant wolf.

I can't remember what happened, but when I came to I was in the middle of a crater, and the hokage and other leaf ninjas were looking down on me with fear and hatred in their eyes.

"I'm sorry Yukiko but you are a danger to the leaf village," hokage said sadly.

Then he caste a jutsu, and I was blinded by white light.

When I opened my eyes I thought I died, but I was wrong. I found out later I was in another world called Earth.

Even though I didn't see what happened I know I lost control and killed people again. This always happen when I get too emotional. It's a curse or something.

Last period

'Finally the last bell. Time to go home.' or so I thought. I walk out the door and lose consciousness.

"Uhggg. My head hurts," I complain. I got up and rubbed my head. I notice that it's dark and the moon is high up in the sky. 'How long was I out?' I thought to myself.

I look around and my eyes widen. 'W-what? I'm . . . back?' I look around and I see the hokage's faces on the mountain and small buildings everywhere. 'How did this happen? Is this a dream?'

I start walking towards the village. As soon as I got close people start yelling and screaming.

"It's back. It's back."

"The demon."

"Run for your lives."

"She'll kill you."

'Home sweet home,' I thought bitterly.

I make my way to the Hokage's building. "Yo gramps, " I said without knocking.

"Yukiko? I thought you died," the third hokage states with a confused look on his face.

'Yukiko. I hate that name. It means rare or fortunate child. I'm not fortunate or rare. There are others like me, like Naruto, and I'm hated by the villagers. I like my earth name. Stephanie. So common, it's nice but everyone knows I'm Yukiko, and I can't change that.'

"Yup I'm back from the dead. It was so boring I couldn't take it. The living world is so much better," I smirk.

*Sigh* "Are you going to tell me the truth or should I get Ibiki?"

I start laughing. "You're going to need a lot more then just Ibiki to make me talk, and I'll just kill them if they try."

*sigh* "If you don't need anything then please leave Yukiko."

"Just came to tell you I'm back. Bye old man."

'It's late I should go home and sleep.'

I walk to my house or mansion in the forest because people don't want to live near me and I don't want to live near them. 'There must be a lot of dust.'

After cleaning all the rooms with my wind jutsu I drop onto my bed and enter a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~
Vote
Comment
Please

Naruto: Back to Konoha (itachi x oc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें