Chapter 5: Team Introductions

Kakashi looks at his team. The masked-nin thinks about the team. They may be preapproved to be Gennin, but I still want to see them in action. He looks at the files before him. Naruto is a jack of all trades. Hinata has the Byakugan, and the Gentle Fist. While Sasuke has the Sharingan, who has Naruto as a friend. With me, and Naruto we might be able to steer him of the path of revenge, if he is on it. Sasuke might get a new goal of surpassing Naruto.

Back at the Academy, the students are waiting for their Sensei. Naruto is talking to Hinata, when Kiba walks up to them. Kiba as he is attempting to grab Hinata, says, "You don't deserve Hinata, you Dead Last Demon."

That set Naruto off. Naruto then disappears behind Kiba with his chokuto aimed at his neck. Naruto then asks, "If I don't deserve Hinata, then what makes you think you do?"

Kiba says, "I'm not the Demon Brat."

Naruto says, "Like I said Kiba, I'm tired of your shit. I not afraid to slit your throat right here, right now."

That is when Hinata got free of Kiba. She walked up to Naruto, turned his head to her, kisses him on the lips, and sits back down. Hinata says, "Naruto-kun calm down. That sword doesn't deserve Kiba's blood on it. The Inuzuka is not worth you time. Please sit down with me."

With that being said Naruto sheaths his sword, and sits back down next to Hinata. Then kiba laughs, and says, "Look he scared of his bitch."

Naruto unleashes his KI at the not so poor Inuzuka, while Hinata says, "Kiba I just saved your life, so be grateful that you did not die by that by that sword."

That gave Kiba a hint, and gets away from them. That is when Iruka, the teacher, or sensei, and ask, "Kiba?" the students all nods.

Iruka then does a boring ass speech. It was so boring that half the students fell asleep. Seeing this Iruka then begins with calling the teams. Iruka says, "Team 7 is Naruto Uzumaki-Mitarashi, Hinata Hyuga, and Sasuke Uchiha. Your Jounin sensei is Kakashi Hatake. Team 8 is Kiba Inuzuka, Sakura Haruno, and Shino Aburame. Your Jounin sensei is Kurenai Yuhi. Team 10 is Ino-Shika-Cho, and your Jounin sensei is Asuma Sarutobi. Your Jounin sensei's will be here in a moment. Good luck!" WIth that Iruka left the classroom.

Sasuke then walked up to sit with Naruto, and Hinata. When Sasuke sat down, Naruto says, "Tou-san is always three hours late, so I hope you brought something to keep you entertained."

Sasuke asks, "Why?"

Naruto says, "It's not really my place to tell, but he goes the the KIA memorial stone, to honor his fallen friends, and comrades who have died."

Sasuke oh's, while Hinata, even though Naruto has already told her this, it still gets to her, emotionally.

That is when three hours have passed, and Kakashi finally entered the classroom. Kakashi says, "Roof, 5 minutes. Don't be late." He then disappears in a leaf Shunshin

Hearing that, Naruto grabs his teammates, and disappears in a leaf Shunsin. When on the roof. Kakashi then says, "We are the only team that has ever been preapproved to be a Genin Team. I want us to introduce us to each other. Then tomorrow I want to test your skills. Duckbutt, you first."

Sasuke growls at the nickname, but then says, "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I like tomatoes, and training. I dislike fangirls, I don't a hobby."he does have a hobby, but wouldn't be caught dead talking about. "My dream is to find Itachi, and force him to tell me the real reason for why he killed everyone, but me."

Kakashi says, " Naruto, your next."

Naruto says, "Hey, I'm Naruto Uzumaki-Mitarashi. My likes are Hinata, ramen, and training, in that order. I hate Kiba, and dislike people who don't know the difference between a storage scroll, and a kunai. My hobby is training. My dream is to be a great ninja, and an even better father to my future family."

Kakashi then says, "Hinata, sorry, but your last."

Hinata just waves it off, and says, "My name is Hinata Hyuga. My likes are Naruto, training, and sweet foods. I dislike the Caged Bird Seal. My hobby is training. My dream is to be a strong Kunoichi, and an even stronger mother to my future family."

Sasuke the got annoyed. He was the only one who got made fun of. So Sasuke asks, "Why was I the only one who got made fun of?"

Kakashi thinks it over, and then says, "Well, I can't make fun of my son, and future daughter-in-law, now can I?" Kakashi purposely said that to get Naruto, and Hinata to blush, and he succeeded.

Kakashi then says, "Now that we have finished introductions, we have a mission tomorrow. Well more like a test. The test is to see if you will become official Genin. It has a 66% failure rate, which means only nine students from your class will become Genin. Come to Training Ground 7 at 5 in the morning. Ja ne." The masked Jounin then disappeared in a shunshin.