"Who Kayonna?"

"Laila" I said sighing.

"Why didn't you say something?!" Trey asked

"I- I was worried about you Trey, you went out, it was like your body dropped cold" I said on the verge if tears and he took a deep breath calming himself down

"It's ight Kay ima handle it" Trey said.

I sighed and looked up to Kash who was on the phone then back at Trey who was smirking

"What?" I asked

"You think he cuuuute" Trey cooed and I rolled my eyes.

"Stay in a brother's place" U said waving him off.

"Tell that nigga, that yo big brother said, you can't have no boyfriend period" He said doing the little hand motion and I laughed with him.

"Seriously" He said straight facing me and I smacked my teeth.

Soon Kash came back in and sat down.

"Dukes said she coo with it, she said rest up, she gon come bless you with some anointing oil tommorow" Kash said and Trey chuckled.

"Gotta love ms Rose" Trey chuckled.

We stayed and talked to Trey a little longer before he basically kicked us out.

I went to hug him but he stopped me.

"You're just so gay Kayonna " he said and I rolled my eyes fist bumping him.

"Dramatic" I mumbled before leaving out with Kash.

We got into the car and drove in silence.

"What you want to eat?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Come on now Kayonna Ian finna play with yo ass today im fucking hungry" Kash said scruntching up his face

"Im not hungry" I said looking straight ahead.

"It's that no appetite shit ain't it?" He asked.

I looked at him confused and tried to hold in my laugh but it lowly came out and he shook his head.

"That's not good, yo arms need some meet" He said pinching my arm skin and I winced in pain.

"Nothing I can do about it" I said shrugging and he chuckled

"We gon fix this" he said shaking his head.

Soon he pulled into wendys and ordered two four for fours.

"I'm not hungry Kash" I said shaking my head and he shrugged

"And im not a virgin" he said and I rollef my eyes.

Weird flex but okay.

He got the food then we soon pulled up to my house.

"Get what you need cause ian coming back" Kash said with his attention on his phone.

I rolled my eyes and got out of the car then went upstairs to my room. I started packing everything I needed or could need and stuffed it all into duffel bags.

I could hear Kash honking the horn from outside but I payed him not mind.

Get what I need right? 

I took my time then went downstairs to see if my phone was in the same place I left it.

Is stopped dead in my tracks once I saw everything that remained in the same spot from what happend.