Jughead Imagine

Jughead Jones imagine for @shannon1300

I grip my textbook in my hand as the bite of the winter wind flows over me. I shiver, and walk faster. I feel a hand touch my shoulder, and look up to see my friend, Archie Andrews. He has a concerned look on his face.
"What's wrong?" I say quietly.
"It's Jughead," he says to me. My eyes grow more worried as he explains his situation. He tells me about a starving, cold Jughead. One that has no place to sleep tonight and refuses to go back with his father. Apparently, he's just been crashing with friends as much as he can and Archie can't house him anymore.
"He didn't want me to tell you because he didn't want you to worry. I respected that, until he had nowhere to stay anymore," he said.
I asked him to lead me to Jughead. I had no idea where he was, and the fact that anyone could hurt him at any moment made things worse.
We approach a cold, dark alleyway. I see a familiar silhouette come closer to us.
"I told you not to tell her," I hear Jughead say angrily. Archie looks at him in frustration, "you're always too proud to tell anyone that you're struggling."
"Take care of him, okay?" He says, I nod, and Archie makes his way back home. "I didn't want to burden you," Jughead says. Tears fill his green eyes. I shake my head at him, and grab his wrist. "Nothing you do could ever burden me," I say. He accompanies me on my walk home.
I open my door and guide him inside. My house is empty, a bit messy, but much better than the alleyway he was staying in. I sit on the couch and lay his head on my lap. "I love you, and situations like this won't change that," I assure him. "I love you too, so much," he replies.
We talk a bit more until he drifts off into sleep. I smile at him, as he finally looks secure and comfortable. Trying not to disturb him, I riddle out from underneath his hand and head for the kitchen. I'm sure he's starving.