"I understand ." She sighs . "I'm just glad you ok though . You know I care about you a whole lot right boo ?"

"Yeah I know pooh . FaceTime later ?"

"Sure thing ." She replies as we hug each other once again .

When I pull away from the hug it takes all the strength in my body not to slap a bitch as I see Jada touching all on Kentrell's face looking like she bout to kiss him . He looks up at me real quick and sees my face before in a swift motion I grab a butchers knife off the rack and stick it into the chopping board on the kitchen counter through Jada's shirt sleeve, limiting her arm movement .

"Try me again, stupid fucking hoe ." Everybody just looks at me like I'm crazy as I pull the knife out of the big hole I've made in her sleeve and the chopping board, nonchalantly placing it back in the rack before turning to face her again . "Get the fuck out my house !"

"What ? W-what did I do ?" She tries to play dumb .

"You gon' come up in here pretending you give a fuck about my sister, WHO DIED YESTERDAY in case you ain't fucking know ! Then you got the nerve to be touching up on my fucking man ?! I swear to God yo fake ass better get the fuck out my house 'fore I catch a case ! Snake ass hoe ." I shake my head in disgust as I make my way back into my bedroom .

"Rai..." Kentrell calls after me but I just need to be left alone .

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

6 years old 🌸

"Is it my turn to hide yet ?" I whined .

"Not yet, big sisters hide first ." Vee responded .

I huffed and watched as Vee and her friends ran off to find hiding spaces whilst I began my count to 20 .

"17, 18, 19, 20 ! Ready or not here I come !" I walked around the park looking for them, kicking stones on my way .

'It's not fair, she always hides, ' I thought .

"I'm gonna find youuuu ." I sang .

I peeked behind a bush, no sign of any of them . Then I looked up and caught sight of a foot sticking out from the side of a nearby tree .

"Found you ! Found you! !" I ran over and found all three of them squished together behind a skinny tree trying to hide in its thin leaves . "Your turn to count !" I grinned .

"No, it's my turn when I say it's my turn ." She folded her arms and smirked right back at me .

My cheeks flushed with anger . "But you said–"

"I know what I said but it's still your turn ."

"No ! I wanna hide now ! This ain't fair !" I turned around to run away and as I stepped foot into the street and turned to my left I was met with the headlights of a truck 20x my size and I went into shock as my whole body froze .

"Raielle get out of the road ! RAIELLE ! RAI MOVE !" Vee yelled as I closed my eyes and braced myself for impact before feeling somebody drag me out of the road just before the truck could hit me .

My heart was beating fast as she wrapped her arms around me and wiped my tears . "You ok boo . Don't worry, I got you ." She rocked me back and forth and kissed me on my cheek .

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

15 years old🌸

"Raielle what the fuck I done told you about using my stuff ??" Vee burst into my room causing me to jump up instantly . "What the fuck...is going on in here ?"

"I-it's not what you think !" I began to panic .

"Raielle...w-...are you cutting yourself again ?" She gave me a look I could only describe as disappointment . My lips trembled as she shook her head . "But why ? I told you, you can talk to me . You know I'm here for you, right ? You don't have to go through any of this alone ."

I quickly wiped the tears as they flowed down my cheeks .

"Come here ." She held her arms out and embraced me in a warm, comforting hug . "I will always be here for you okay boo ? You won't never have to worry bout nothing, long as I'm around . If there is ever anything wrong no matter how big or how small you just let me know and ima be there because you my baby sister and I love you . Don't ever think you ain't loved by nobody cuz I love you forever and always . I promise we always gone have each other baby girl . I got you...for life ." She kissed my forehead .

*********************************
50 votes & 20 comments 😁

Sooner you vote and Comment, sooner I update . Sooner I finish, sooner I update others and start new stories . Comment story ideas below .💛

-Vote🌲
-Comment🌳
-Share🌴