{28} ❄️

"Bitch you better open up this door we know yo ass is home !"

I roll my eyes playfully as I recognise the voice . "Let her in Kentrell ."

He opens the front door and I instantly hear my loud ass friends speculating about him .

"Ooo he cute ." Jada fails to whisper .

Oh great, she's here...

"Wassam . You must be Jada ." I hear Kentrell say causing Madi to laugh and Jada to scoff . I make my way out there and they instantly come over to me and hug me tight .

"Hey best, you ok ?" Madi asks .

"Yeah, I'm good ." We all let go and I look down .

"I'm so sorry boo ." Madi hugs me again as I fight back tears and try to maintain calmness .

I sniffle before pulling away and forcing myself to calm down . "It's ok..." I force a smile .

"So...when was you finna tell us yo boo thang was in town ?" Jada asks, smacking on her gum and looking him up and down as he's on his phone .

"He ain't my boo thang ." I roll my eyes and chuckle .

"Bitch why the fuck you ain't tell me your nigga was NBA Youngboy ?!" Madi whisper yells .

"Cuz I ain't know ." I shrug .

"Yo ass slow as fuck how you'on know a world famous rapper ?"

"A fine ass world famous rapper too !" Jada adds .

"A fine ass world famous rapper...who can hear everything y'all niggas saying ." Kentrell leans against the doorframe and sips his soda, embarrassing Madi and Jada whilst I just laugh .

"Ken, this is Jada and Madison, girls, this is Kentrell ." I introduce .

"Nice to meet y'all ." He nods .

"Nice to meet you too ." Jada flutters her eyelashes like she tryna fly off somewhere .

"So did y'all come for a reason or...?"

"We just came to check up on you ." Madi answers as Jada makes her way into the kitchen to start conversation with Kentrell .

This exactly why ion like this hoe . Always pretending she give a fuck about me when really her thirsty ass stay tryna steal my niggas .

"Oh that's sweet of y'all . Well, thanks for dropping by ." I hint .

"What, you want us to leave already ? We ain't even seen each other for the last couple weeks and that's all we get ."

That bitch fasho about to get sum else if her hoe ass keep touching my fucking man .

"Ok, I'm sorry . I miss you a lot I just been real busy ."