Chapter 21 - What it means to love me Pt. 2 🍋

Start from the beginning

Moving my hand behind her back again, unfortunately only by leaving her soft breast alone, I unclip her bra, pulling it over her head along with her shirt, throwing both pieces of fabric aside. I couldn't do otherwise but to lick my lips at the delicious view that opened up before me, at least as much as I couldn't withstand to lean down to give her soft, pink flesh the same attention as her neck. With my tongue, I flicked over her erected nipple a few times, turning circles around the bud and drawing imaginary outlines on her pink skin before I enveloped it with my mouth, sucking and gently biting her with my teeth, conscious not to hurt her. Her voice becomes ragged, so as her soft moans become louder and louder as her hand tangles through my hair, pulling me close to her while her other hand tugs the sheets above her head, trying to ease the rising tension that's boiling up inside her. With a loud "pop" sound, I released her sore and abused nipple, leaving her shuddering, her body covered in gooseflesh as I stand up from the bed to undress myself, her eager and hungry eyes all over me while one piece of cloth followed after another as it lands on the same pile like her own before I return to my rightful place, on top to her. I don't care that I'm now fully naked while she isn't. It's also part of my apology. It's like unwrapping a present, taking my time with her, giving her all the love and attention she needs and deserves after our fight and to assure her, that she's my one and only, the queen of my heart.

"Levi...for god's sake; stop teasing and fuck me!" I grow aggravated with the burning in my stomach when I heard her growling plead as I smirked against her skin.

"No." She stares at me with begging eyes as she lost all playful tones. "I never will." I deflate, "but I will make love to you."

She gaped at me and looks completely confused before leaning in, kissing me again. Her hands starting to glide over my sides before finding my waist, squeezing them tightly and rubbing my hip bones as I press into the kiss.

"Didn't think there was a difference." A mischievous glint sparks in her eyes, sending heat down where the flames had completely stopped beforehand.

"I plan to show rather than tell, princess." And with these words, I tug her pants down her legs, together with her underwear.

Nina P.O.V.

Actually, you should feel unsure, insecure and nervous at his statement, but you don't. It doesn't feel rushed, rehearsed or forced. All that comes from him, all that he's doing right now, is pure honesty speaking. Not just the words. His body spoke a language that doesn't need any words. His former nervousness as he improvised his apology was now completely gone and is replaced by self-confidence and the impulsion to make our bodies seal a vow that was made moments before. All this here, all that you're doing, it's about what you're doing together. Slowly traveling down your body with his lips, he found his new favorite playing ground on your belly, where he nibbles on your piercing, dipping his tongue inside your belly button and curling it to make the piercing flick, taking it between his teeth and carefully tugging on it before he aims for your neck again. His entire mouth opens before putting his lips and teeth around your throat, sucking lightly as you feel his fangs pressing into skin, though not quite breaking it. His tongue glides across your throat and you feel his hands doing a similar action, one going to your breast and the other down, pausing on your thigh. By leaving the sore spot on your throat, Levi goes higher, going to your earlobe and biting it. You squeak in surprise by the sudden pain that soon turned into a warm and pleasuring feeling, as you desperately grab his shoulders, hoping to make him stop. God, whatever he's doing, it feels wonderful! He grins, rubbing and massaging your thigh, his other hand groping one of your breasts and pinching the nipple, he ducks and puts his mouth around the bud he isn't pulling and rolling between his fingers. His hand on your thigh goes slowly over it and dips between your legs. His bare fingers are slightly calloused, creating a strange sensation when he touches you. He slides a finger across the line of your folds, making you shiver in pure anticipation. Sliding his finger farther and slowly along your womanhood, he slips it in between, finding your erected clit, pushing it, circling around it.