Chapter 2 Max's Death

My whole Family kneels down and cries by max, I look up theirs 4 holes but I only heard 2 gun shots, if theirs 4 holes and only 2 gun shots........ It must have been a shot gun I do know my guns my dad taught me all of them before he left...... I don't even want to talk about it. "will bury him outside but quickly I don't want anyone else died" says mom "but the wolfs will get to him" Misty says I don't care" mom yells "Misty Zack pick him up" "amber go get the shovel and dig a hole but be quick and alert" "go" "OK" I say I run to the chest and get the shovel and then run out side and start digging as I dig I think why are people so evil going around and killing other people I wish I was in a place that was peaceful and calm like in my dreams but like everyone you have to wake up sometime mom Misty and Zack comes out "it’s finished" I say "good put him in the hole quickly" "push the dirt in Amber..... Amber" I just stand their Amber I drop the shovel and run in side I fall on my bed and then cry "why Max why" mom comes in and sits down beside me "its OK Amber Max is in a better place" "nobody is in a good place when live in Honduras!” I yell "Amber ...... I..... Can’t let you be hear..... I'm.....I'm sending you away to a better place"