Secret Kisses Part 8

so sorry i've been neglecting my stories. i've been hung up on Inuyasha. haha. well this is kinda short. sorry. well enjoy:D

8.

I just stood there. Mr. Sinclare’s arms around me and his lips on mine. I was a little shocked, actually very shock. He noticed I wasn’t responding and pulled away. I just stared at him. “I’m sorry.” He whispered and started to turn away. I couldn’t move. “wait. Don’t go.” I said as he started to walk away. I was so confused. What had happen. “I’ll just see you tomorrow at rehearsals okay. Let’s take a break tonight.” He said. And continued to walk away.

I leaned against the door frame. He kissed me and I didn’t kiss him back. He must be hurt. I was just too in shock to respond. That was my first kiss and I failed miserably. I just sighed and went to my car. I know he didn’t want to see me but I had to talk to him. I reached my car and drove to his house. There was a light on in the front window. I got out of my car and walked to the door. I didn’t knock. What was I doing here? This was ridiculous. He wouldn’t want me here.  I turned around, but it was too late. The door was open and light spilled out of it. “Jayla?” he said. Crap. I turned around. “I was just gonna check on you but I decided you wanted to be alone.” I said. I looked at him. He looked sad. “no we should talk. Come in.” he opened the door wider and moved to the side. I slowly walked in.  There was an awkward silence. He led us to his living room. The fire place was lit and he had music on. A faint melody. I just stood there. He moved to the fire place. He was staring into the fire. What was he thinking?

“I’m sorry” we said in unison. He turned and looked at me. “Why are you sorry?” I asked. “because I kissed you. I know it was too forward. Forgive me.” He said. He was sorry for that. “Why would you be sorry?” I said softly. Unless it was a mistake to kiss me. I was but a child. “I just. I don’t know.” He looked down. I hadn’t noticed but I moved closer to him. “you don’t need to be sorry. I should be sorry.”I said. I was in front of him now. He looked up. “Why would you be sorry?” he asked. “because I was just a little shocked. I was frozen from shock, not because I didn’t want to.” I said softly. “Oh I thought it was because you didn’t like me. I thought it was unrequited desire.” He said. He moved closer. I just stared. Was I ready for this? I took a deep breath and closed the space between us. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. It was a soft kiss.

He pulled away shortly and I didn’t want to stop. He looked at me. He held my face in his hands. “I’ve always been enthralled by you, Ms. Dawson.” He said softly. Did he mean that? I just stared into his eyes. “Why? I’m just a kid.” I said. I wasn’t even eighteen yet. “Not to me. Like I said, you’re older in the inside and you’re beautiful to me.” He said. That couldn’t be possible. I wasn’t beautiful. No one called me beautiful. “oh.” I said unbelieving. “You are Jayla.” He whispered. He still had his hands on my face. Making me look at him. “thank you. So what now?” I asked. I didn’t know what to do or say. “What do you mean by that?” he asked. “I mean what happens now, between us?” I said. Was there even an us? “you can be with me if you chose to. I will not force you.” He said. Would I want to be with Mr. Sinclare? To be his. I know I wanted to. My heart was pounding. I nodded. He smiled and kissed me once more.

I hugged him good bye as he walked me to my car. We stood there facing each other. He was smiling. “I’m glad you came.” He said. I smiled back. “Me too.” I said. He kissed me. “but I have a favor to ask you.” I said. It was kind of a big favor. “What is it. anything for you.” He whispered. “I know this sounds strange but could we be a secret for now?” I looked down. I don’t know why I wanted it to be a secret, but I felt that it should be. I looked at him. He looked hurt. “If that’s what you want.” He said. “I’m not ashamed of you if that’s what you think. I just don’t want people to think I’m using you to get good grades.” I said. He just smiled. “Okay. Fine. “ he said. “Just till semester is over.” I said. He took my hands. His was warm. “okay as long as I have you.” He said and lowered his head to plant a kiss on my lips. I just smiled and pulled away. “I have to go.” It was late. “fine. Drive safely and ill see you tomorrow. We still have practice.” He smiled. “oh yea. Practice.” I smiled. He let go of my hands and I got in the car and drove away. Wow. What a night. It felt unreal.

When I got home, I took a shower and laid in bed and stared at the ceiling. Wow. Was all I could think to say about tonight.  Images of tonight was playing in my head. Eventually I fell asleep. Excited to see mr. sinclare tomorrow.