Chapter 6: MatchMaking

Yandere kun/ ayato P.O.V

I went up to ky and said "Can I take your picture for the hear book?" She turned to me "I didn't know that boys take the pictures for the girls now? But sure you can!" She said getting into a pose I took the picture and looked at the things info kun sent me.

Kyou sahoko

Crush: Koshiyou miyukiaki

Club: Gaming club

Strength: Weak

State: Talking

Info: Keliy, and koshiyu have been her friend for years. She used to have a crush on keily but keily liked osoro but now she likes koshi her best friend.

Underline and bold is info kun!
Italics is yandere kun

                  Info kun

So like the information she has or not its fine if you don't?

No its fine its just that what should I do she likes koshi who likes senpai!?

Then why don't you just matchmake them koshi might have alittle crush on Y/n but she could also have a crush on kyuo but just can't figure it out

Hmm... You might be right

"Ding y/n is texting, y/n is texting!" My phone said telling me that senpai had texted.

                         ❤My senpai

Hey ayato I have something to tell you

What is it senpai?

Senpai?! Aww your so cute when you call me that

'

Did she just call me cute!?!' I thought as I look on my phone " Ding a text from senpai Ding a text from senpai Ding" I look at the text she sent me.

Well do you mind if we hang out after school?.

Oh no that would be awesome just I have to do something ill pick you up at 7:23 okay is that fine

Okay thats fine I guess...

Okay time to matchmake koshi and ky
I go up to my and ask her to follow me she dose we stop behind a tree.
"So what do you need ayato?" She askes me.
"I just have a small question is it fine if I ask?" I asked her also answering her question.
"Go ahead and shot for it!" She says laugh I fake laugh.
"Do you LIKE koshi-san?" I asks her she turns red.
"N-no! We are j-just f-friends!" She said waving her like she was trying to get my attention I was a little into space / I zoned out.
"Just tell me the truth I won't tell anyone." I say she nods.
"Yes I do I liked keily first but she likes osoro but now I like koshi shes so pretty don't you think?" She said blushing.
"Don't tell anyone this okay," she miss I continue, " I have my eyes on someone else her name is y/n but koshi has a crush on her..." I said looking down.
"Yea I know I just can't be without koshi can you help me?" She askes I nod.
"You go to the cherry tree and ill tell her to go okay?" She nods I smile as she walks to the cherry tree I go up to koshi.
"Hey someone wanted to talk to you at the cherry tree." She nods as I run to the cherry tree in front of ky and hand her a ear microphone.
"Here so I can tell you what she likes okay." She nods putting it in her ear and me walking behind the tree then I see koshi run up.
Italics= kyuo
Bold=yandere kun
Underlined= koshi

"Oh ky you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yeah I wanted to tell you..."

"I love your rosy cheeks"

"I like your rosy cheeks ~"

*blushes* "oh ky your so cute~"

"Aww thanks pumpkin~"

"Your welcome cutie may I do somethin?"

"Sure sweetheart!"

The two love birds kiss and ask if they wanted to be their girlfriend.

I run off and ran to y/n's house not to be expected to be....