Chapter:3: Eliminating osano pt.2

*still yandere kuns P.O.V*

"Are you free tonight?!" Osano askes y/n.
"Ya' know you didn't have to say it like that." Senpai responds running her hand through her hair accidentally messing the cute style up.
"Well any way I brought tickets to a movie and my friend who really wanted to come canceled so your only going so her ticket doesn't go to waste ok!?" Osano makes sure that y/n understood. "So keep it sharp I don't want to miss the film baka.!" Osano said looking away.

"S-so like a d-date right?" Y/N asked.
"A date with senpei (XD sorry)." Osano mutters.
"Huh what did you say I was daydreaming?." Senpai asked him.
"Nothing b-baka." Osano shouts at her. And they walk away.
I grin mischeviusly (just tell me if I spelled it right plz)

*At cleaning time*

Osano sets his alarm for 2:00 and he takes a nap I go up to his phone and I unlock the phone (Osanos password:2161/baka LOL XD) and change his alarm for 3pm and wait outside.

*At 2pm*

"And she says I'm late I'm leaving." And then senpai leaves to go home I giggle softly so senpai doesn't hear me.

*In the morning and you know the rest after there disscusen about osano playing better music and her and musumo talk about guys and stuff so skipping to the afternoon so I don't have to write anything *

Osano gives senpai the phone he listen and says, " Osano how c-could y-you do t-this!" And senpai runs home crying.
"Was this music that bad?" And she leaves to....

Find out in the next episode of Dragon BallZ XD LOL.