cold conflict

its been 9 years sanyukta are u going to be like this in your new college too?  vidhushi tried to convince sanyukta who was silently ironing her white t-shirt.

sanyukta: yes (she said it with a straight face without looking at vidhushi )

vidhushi: don't do this u dumb girl... I am going to tell mom that your daughter has gone insane for the last 9 years.(she calls sanyukta's mom , mom because they were best freinds since childhood and after death of her mom she started calling her mom)

sanyukta : go ahead and be ready to make me more alone because after that we won't be friends anymore. ( this time she looked at vidhushi with a stern face as if she is gonna blast )

vidhushi: ohhh.. I m scared ... fine ... do whatever you want..but lets do it fast this is our first day tujhe nhi but mujhe to new and hot friends banane hai na ...oh my god .. i cant stop dreaming about our new college ... handsome guys.. and what not 

sanyukta: if u are done then let's go I m ready.

vidhushi : (making a disgusting face ) sanyukta ...are u kidding me? aisi beauty ka kya fayada jiski watt tu khud hi laga rhi hai ....are u really going to be like that ... plain white t-shirt and black pants on the first day of college?

sanyukta : look vidhushi .. enough no more discussuion. i m going if u want come ..

vidhushi : ok ok let's go ...i just wish ki koi tujhe dekh ke mujhe na judge kare .. love story banne se pahle hi na kharab ho jaye ..

..

..

and they reached college ...

around cafeteria there was rush they thought there is something important going on 

vidhushi : chal snyukta dekhte hai kya ho rha hai and she dragged her there ..

between the rush, there was a guy who was sitting on a chair with two more boys near him

he said: hello 2019 batch students .. I m your classmate.. but never dare to treat me like one... always treat me like your boss ...ok .. bcz u don't know who i am ... i will make your life living hell if anyone tried to go against me ... he was talking and talking when suddenly his eyes fall on a girl who was leaving the place disinterestedly..

he said: hey girl stop there ....( she didn't stop.... she was still walking) 

he shouted .. hey white t-shirt stop there right away (she stopped )

he again said: how dare u walk away when I was talking are u rebelling me?  turn ur filty face toward me .. let me see how daring u are  he shouted this time how can u ignore randhir singh shekhawat  .... (she didn't turn )

now he was getting furious and he came toward her and kept her hand on her soulder and turned her toward himself ....

and when they looked at each other he really forgot to breathe... 

( something in your eyes ..tell me who am i...something in my highs,,, whenever u'r near )

{everytime they will have face off this song will be the bgm .. pls its a request hear this once I can assure u that will give a different feeling to the scene and this song is really amazing }

her beauty was breathtaking her eyes were no less than a poisoned weapon which can kill u even if u touch them ...

and her lips not like a rose petal ..but like as throne on them ... sharp like u willingly want to get stabbed by them

she was deadly beautiful.

he came to his senses .. when she kept her hand on his and removed it 

sanyukta : don't touch me .. and talk from a distance. (she said with a cold face without any expression.)

randhir : do u think I m willing to touch you .. in ur dreams girl... but bcz u ignored my words u will get punished...

sanyukta: whatever it is tell me fast i m getting late ... she said without looking at him 

Randhir was getting furious on her behavior ....

randhir:ohk.. itni jaldi hai then kiss any guy among three of us ( he pointed out him and his two best freinds parth and aryan)

he thaught she will get scared of atleast her expression will change but  she looked at him and came near him ..

randhir got Lil scared but she pushed him aside and came near parth and aryan.

they looked at each other....

sanyukta just kissed Aryan on his cheek without any expressions and without touching him with open eyes ..and left the place with same cold face..

vidhushi followed him ..

now randhir was socked as hell 

and aryan was blushing ..

parth was feeling unlucky ..

randhir came near them and said: what is this girl...how can she be this effortless .... arrghhh this is so frustrating and he looked at aryan... who was completely red by now ..... are oooo .. kya ho gya tujhe  ladkiyo jaise sarma rha hai ... sikh kuch us ladki se .. bandi hili tak nhi ... ankhe khol ke kon kiss karta hai ... koi feeling nhi hai kya usme ..he Wondered

parth: i this this college is going to be intresting ... but why aryan not me ... isme koi logic tha ya uske jai mata di karke select kiya aryan ko .. because he is not more goodlooking then me ... 

aryan : parth tujhe kya lagta hau usne no makeup look wala makeup kiya tha kya ... kyuki maine suna hai koi ladki bina makeup ke acchi nhi dikhti... 

.

randhir : shutup both of u ... .

.

.

So hello freinds....
How was this ..
Plss share ur  views so that I can change anything according to ur demands...
And next part will be uploaded shortly...
Untill then.... Wo ai ni
.
.
.

Your writer ...
Goldengirl....