481-500

Chapter 481 - Star Descent Art

"Star Descent Art!"

As Xia Hou's chilling voice resounded across the giant hall, everyone was able to sense indescribable Spiritual Energy torrentially gushing out akin to an erupting volcano from his body. As this happened, the hurricane that resulted from the Spiritual Energy propagation crazily howled across the giant hall.

Striding across the air, Xia Hou's hands moved about as he formed a strange hand seal, with his eyes brimming with chilling intent.

Humm!

Torrential amounts of Spiritual Energy crazily condensed behind his back as three gigantic whirlpools gradually took form, with a starry light seemingly radiating from within. As Spiritual Energy crazily poured in, within a short span of a dozen breaths, they had transformed into three gigantic dazzling stars approximately a hundred metres in length.

As those three stars sparkled with dazzling brilliance, boundless Spiritual Energy radiated from them. Akin to light spikes that covered the entirety of the stars, they gradually appeared somewhat malevolent.

When those three stars were completely condensed from Spiritual Energy, exceedingly rampant Spiritual Energy fluctuations radiated out, bringing along rumbling noise as the Spiritual Energy clashed against the surrounding air.

Within the giant hall, Tang Mei'er, Zhou Yuan and the rest were in shock as they took in the spectacle before them. The Spiritual Energy fluctuations radiating from the three stars caused them to feel a dangerous flavor of death. Clearly, Xia Hou had already started to use his genuine killing move, clearly wanting to end this fight here and now.

"Haha. Truly worthy of the Saint Spiritual Academy's Holy Son."

Looking at the three stars, Zhen Qing's eyes slightly narrowed, before laughing out in a low voice. Looking at the move that Xia Hou had unleashed, a sliver of seriousness surfaced within his heart. If he was to genuinely cross hands against Xia Hou, he would very likely be forced back by this attack to the point of having to temporarily retreat. This Xia Hou was truly formidable. That's why he could become one of the Four Holy Sons of the Saint Spiritual Academy.

"Looks like this brat is in a world of trouble. Now, he will understand exactly how frightening a Spiritual Energy Disaster expert can be when he is serious."

Zhen Qing spoke out with an indifferent smile, while shooting a glare towards Luo Li. At this moment, the latter raised her beautiful eyes to look towards Xia Hou in the air as her brows slightly wrinkled. It seemed that she had felt some worry, due to the fierceness suddenly present in Xia Hou's move.

Under the attentive gazes of everyone present in the giant hall, Mu Chen's eyes looked solemn as he took in the spectacle before him. In the next moment, slowly clenching his hands, black lightning light rapidly sparkled across his entire body as the four lightning runes on his chest grew increasingly radiant. At the same time, he had summoned forth the limits of his Lightning God's Physique. Clearly, he had also felt the danger present in Xia Hou's move.

"Now, even if you want to feel regretful, there's no chance left for you," said Xia Hou as he looked chillingly at Mu Chen, the smile present at the corner of his mouth becoming even more malevolent.

Slowly raising his hand, he pointed towards the space before Mu Chen, his eyes now brimming within incisive chilling intent.

"Star Descent Art, Triple Heaven Shattering Stars!"

As Xia Hou's murderous-filled voice rang out from his throat, the three gigantic stars behind his back instantly erupted with dazzling rays of brilliance. In the next instant, the three stars had already shot out in succession. Appearing like beams of light, they descended from the skies, instantly enveloping over Mu Chen's figure.