"Why are there so many formidable girls in this Great Spiritual Academy Competition? As of now, the First Place has been taken by that Myriad Phoenix Spiritual Academy's Wen Qingxuan. Now, there's yet another fierce girl appearing..."

"I wonder, exactly who would be more formidable if she was to bump into Wen Qingxuan?"

"..."

A few groups exchanged glances as they quietly muttered about.

...

At this moment, Xu Huang, Zhao Qingshan and Mu Fengyang had taken action and obstructed the other three members of the Azure Heavens Spiritual Academy group. Although all of them were similarly in the realm of Heavenly Completion Stage Late Phase, Xu Huang and the other two were able to obtain some superiority. Clearly, their foundation was more firm and strong than the trio from the Azure Heavens Spiritual Academy. Xu Huan and the other two weren't just simple students of the Northern Heavens Spiritual Academy. In the past, they were the peak influential figures there, merely that the brilliance caused by Mu Chen's unexpected rise had masked them over. However, there wasn't anyone that wouldn't admit their outstanding talent.

There was always some stifling feelings within their hearts, which grew even thicker, especially after seeing the astonishing power that both Mu Chen and Luo Li possessed. The three of them were Seniors, and yet, they were now being far surpassed by Mu Chen and Luo Li. Despite that, they weren't able to let this stifling feeling out. Therefore, the could only vent it out on the their three opponents. Launching crazy attacks one after another, they suppressed the trio, suffocating them and causing them to only be barely able to resist their assault.

At the other combat zone, Qiu Beihai turned hurriedly around to observe the situation around him, which caused his face to turn completely ashen. Giving a death-stare towards the indifferent-looking Mu Chen before him, he clenched his teeth and said, "Mu Chen, you..."

Bang!

Not giving him any chance to spout any nonsense, a tremble shook through the Devouring Demonic Dragon Spear in his hands as an astonishing ominous aura erupted from it. In the next instant, a hundred metre-long ray of brilliance erupted from the spear, splitting apart the horizon and shrouding over Qiu Beihai at lightning speed.

Rapidly retreating back, torrential rays of sword light erupted from the scarlet-red sword in Qiu Beihai's hand, blocking him from the spear shadows raining down on him. However, as metallic sounds rang out, he was smashed back dozens of steps in a miserable fashion. In the next instant, feelings of anger, fury and unwillingness gushed out from his eyes. From the beginning till the end of the Spiritual Road, he had been suppressed by Mu Chen. If not for him subordinating himself under Ji Xuan, he might have long been killed by Mu Chen within there.

Subsequently, Mu Chen was expelled from the Spiritual Road due to Ji Xuan's schemes, something that gave great satisfaction to Qiu Beihai. Thinking back about then, he had assumed that the former would no longer be dreadful, even if he was to bump into the former in the future. After all, with him possessing the Baptism from the Spiritual Road, he had exceeded Mu Chen's cultivation by a large margin. Indeed, upon bumping into each other again, the former's cultivation realm of Heavenly Completion Stage Late Phase caused him to be wildly happy. His chance had come! As long as he could defeat Mu Chen here, the shadow that had formed within his heart would be banished. Therefore, he definitely wanted to squash Mu Chen beneath his feet!

However... the changes to the current situation had clearly exceeded his expectations.

With his mere cultivation realm being at Heavenly Completion Stage Late Phase, the combat prowess that Mu Chen possessed had shocked and astonished people. Even under the collaboration and encirclement of two people who passed their Human Body Disaster, he was able to suppress one of them with his terrifying attack and forced Qiu Bei Hai himself into such a miserable position!