002 !

female reader. 

lowercase intended.

"so," carlos began, looking at you with a freckled face

"so," carlos began, looking at you with a freckled face. "what is the thing that you miss the most about your old school?"

"just... the people, man. those people were, like, crazy. they threw her best parties. but, they weren't just party kids. they had depth, and they were artsy, they were good people but they all knew how to have fun." you said, looking back at him, and he nodded.

"what about you, carlos?" you asked. "what do you miss about the isle?"

"jeez, uh, nothing much. the freedom, probably. no rules, no nothing. it was fun, but it always felt like nobody cared about you." carlos told you, sighing.

"hey, one sec, i gotta do something really quick." you stopped carlos from continuing, feeling someone's stare hot on your back, you turned around to see who it was. it was jane, glaring at you from audrey's table. "huh. that's weird."

"what's weird?" carlos asked, looking is the same direction as you. as soon as he did this, jane turned away quickly and continued talking cheerily with her friends.

"jane just gave me this bizarro glare all of a sudden." carlos scrunched his eyebrows in slight disbelief.

"it's probably nothing." you shrugged and went back to your conversation.

"y/n! we need your opinion." clover called. waving your hand, you ushered them to continue with the question.

"what is the best stephen king movie?" mal continued. you thought for a moment, then spoke.

"'pet sematary.'" you stated, making clover groan. 

"ok, then, what's the better movie? 'it' or 'the shining?'" clover asked, rolling her eyes.

"'the shining.'" you stated matter-of-factly. 

clover cheered.