"Oh my god you are about to preform"

~TOUR~

I am in the hotel getting ready for my first show. I left Evelyn with Dante. All the girls are in the room with me.

"Oh my god, you are about to preform" Marissa said.

"You all are coming out for seven rings" I said.

"Which means we all are going to be wearing pink" Tiffany said taking a pink skirt out of my closet.

"You know what, your birthday is in two days" Charlotte said.

"I am going to be doing a show" I said. I keep stressing to these people that my birthday isn't important.

"But it's your birthday" Nicolette said.

"And my parents death date, it's my fault they are gone, because I just so happened to be born on March 20" I said harshly and then started crying.

"No we didn't mean to push" Kaitlyn said.

"No it's fine, I have a show" I said wiping my face. I redid my makeup and got dressed.

Second                  First              Last

I went out on the stage and everyone was screaming so loud.

"Hey, how's everyone doing tonight" I said.

"I know you can do better than that" I yelled. They screamed their lungs out.

"Damn this is a lot of people" I chuckled and they laughed. Then I started with raindrops. That song was for my parents. Then I started singing god is a woman. They were yelling so loud. They knew every word. It made me so happy.

I carried on with goodnight n go. It is an upbeat song but I wanted to cry. It was one of the first songs I released. It is about the love of my life. I took a break after that song.

"You guys enjoying yourselves" I asked. They screamed even louder.

"What song do y'all want to hear next" I asked.

"The light is coming" I heard in the crowd.

"Nick" Someone else yelled.

"Nick" A different person screamed. Then the entire crowd started chanting.

"Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick" They continued to chant. I sighed and nodded.

"Its what you guys want" I laughed when deep inside I want to cry. Thanks god it was only a minute long. I finished with Nick. Then I went under the stage as the 7 rings intro played. The stage went dark as I changed. The girls were all set up on stage.

"Breakfast at Tiffany's and bottles of bubbles, girls with tattoos who like getting in trouble" I started as the stage slowly lit. As I walked by each of my friends they popped up.

"Lashes and diamonds, atm machines, buy myself all of my favorite things. Been through some bad shit I should be a sad bitch" I was walking near Fiffany. She got up and started strutting with me. So far it was me Marissa and Fiffany and Tiffany.

Who would be thought itd turn me to a savage. Rather be tied up with cuffs and not strings, write me own checks like I write what I sing" I sung. I walked past Charlotte and Nicolette and Kaitlyn.

"My wrist stop watching" I sang. We all started doing the choreo to the song.

"My neck is flossing, make big deposits. My gloss is popping" I sang.

"You like me hair, gee thanks just bought it. I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it." We all finished the choero.

"Wearing a ring but ain't gone be no misses" I sang. And then I realized. That is so true. I'm single. I finished 7 rings and I started with, the light is coming since Marissa was already on stage. It was great doing a song with my number one best friend.

I did all the songs which had features. I let the studio play on their parts as I sang my own parts. I would never lip sync. Then I sang get well soon and I almost cried. Last time I had a show in Manchester there was a bombing. This was when Hunter was nice and he was there for me. I knew that the families were hurt so I made this song for them.

I've been singing my song One Last Time for them. It makes me feel better that I did something for them. I sang me song better off and that song when me and Nick had a falling out. Honestly this album just should have been called Nick. I finished all of the songs but one.

"How was your night" I asked the crowd. They all screamed. I saw one girl up front and she looked kind of sad.

"Hey whats your name" I asked her. She looked shocked.

"Um...im Emily" She said. I bent over and pulled her on stage.

"You look kind of sad what's wrong" I asked her. I had the microphones on.

"I just don't want the show to end, it's the only good thing that had happened to me this year" She said. I immediately turned off the microphones.

"What do you mean" I asked.

"It just hasn't been a good year" Emily said.

"I'm so serious are you ok" I asked. Then she started crying. She shook her head no and lifted her sleeve.

"Oh no sweety. Don't do that, you are too beautiful for that" I said kissing her head.

"I have a secret" I told her.

"What" She asked. I lifted my sleeve and showed her my scars.

"Wait you" She started.

"I was going through some bad stuff. I love you Emily and I don't ever want you to hurt yourself. I broke up with the love of my life, was abused by an ex, and blame myself for everything bad that has happened to me. I get by knowing people love me. So right now Emily, I'm telling you I love you. I want you to push through your demons." I said. She nodded.

"Ok Emma"

"After the show is over I want you to meet me backstage ok" I said.

"Of course" She said. I turned the mics back on.

"I dedicate this song to Emily, my parents, and my daughter" I said. breathin started playing. I sang my heart out with that song. I felt like I had too. I finished the song and Emily was crying her heart out.

"Thank you Emma" Emily said.

"Anything for you" I told her.

"I love all of you guys. Get home safe and remember to keep breathin" I said as I walked off the stage. This was a successful first show.