"I will definetly be doing this again, very soon"

~it's the last show so it's been a month~

It is the last tour show. Everyone is going to be at this show and it's going to be hype.

So my plan is to let Dominic and the boys sing some of their own songs

So my plan is to let Dominic and the boys sing some of their own songs. They have rehearsed all month. I looked in the mirror and at my hand. I slid my ring onto my finger. I put on my brightest smile and went yo the venue.

"Emma you're on in 5" My managers said. I nodded doing small vocal exercises. I sat down and drank some water.

"Hey Emma" The girls said. I jumped up.

"Are you ready for this show" I asked.

"This is about to be the best 4 hours of my life" Marissa said.

"You bet" Charlotte laughed.

"Emma you're on, girls just wait until I tell you to go" My manager said. I walked into the stage.

"Is everyone good tonight" I asked. They screamed. I laughed.

"Well I have a special surprise for you tonight" I said. I started off like I normally would. Marissa came and did our song. I did the 7 rings with them and now it's time for me to surprise the fans.

"So guys, one of my surprises is DOMINIC CANTELLI" I said. Dominic came out.

"Hey guys, my lovely cousin is going to let me sing some of my songs" He said and they yelled so loud. Dominic sang four of his songs. Then we sang our song together. I sang some more songs by me. We were already two hours in.

"Hey guys, so I have another surprise. Guys welcome to the stage, PRETTYMUCH" I said. The crowd started clapping and jumping. They did most of their songs.

"We have a special announcement for any BEANZ here tonight. We have new music coming out soon" Brandon and Zion said. I smiled. I did more of my songs.

"Sorry guys but right now we are in the last hour of the show but it's gonna be lit" I said. It was time to turn all the way up. I let some music play as I changed into my last outfit. I walked on stage.

"Thank you guys. This tour has been the biggest success. It makes me want to do another right after it. I absolutely love all of my waves. You, my parents, and my daughter make me that happiest person. I am overly grateful for you and I wish you nothing but the best. I will definetly be doing this again, very soon. Let's make these last few songs great. Please welcome to the stage, Nick Mara for Almost is Never Enough" I said. The crowd went wild. Nick came onto the stage waving. The song started.

I sang my part and it was kind of hard. I miss him so much. I really can't be away from him at all. Evelyn doesn't know about our breakups. She still thinks we are together and that makes it harder. But after tonight we can work on our relationship.

To be honest with everyone, including myself, I would run back to him in a heartbeat. I'm trying to hold back and give him time to find himself, me too. If I don't find myself I might just lose us both.

"We can deny it as much as we want but in time our feelings will show. Cause sooner or later, we'll wonder why we gave up. The truth is everyone knows" I sang with him. We were right in each others face.

Then I realized, every time we sang this song together we were singing to each other. Neither of us were singing to the crowd. This song was strictly about us. This song meant more than words, more than a beat, more than a rhythm, it meant us. This song was literally our song.

We finished the song and I held my head down. People in the crowd were screaming Nimma or Mavera, which are our ship names. I felt a finger on my chin. It was Nick's. He lifted my head up and his lips were on mine instantly.

Our lips moved in complete unison. It was like we have never kissed before. Like he has been waiting for this moment his entire life. Like he was scared to let go or I would leave. I felt that way. If I were to stop kissing him I would lose him. Then he pulled apart. I didn't want to lose him so I pulled him into a hug.

Forget everything I said earlier, this is what I want. I want us to stay together forever. I want us to never be apart. I want to find myself with him beacuse without him I am lost.

"I missed you so much" He whispered into my ear. I just nodded on his chest. I realized that I was still doing a show.

"Now for my very last surprise, let everyone join me on stage, and everyone I gave a free ticket to" I said. They walked up to stage. Everyone from back stage walked up.

"Breathin everybody" I said. The stage went dark and then lit up with the choir in the back.

"Also everyone, we have a surprise meet and greet. I will be set up in the room and it's free for two hours" I said. They all screamed. We did the meet and greet. Most of the fans wanted pictures with me and Nick and Evelyn together. I stayed for an extra hour.

"I had the best time with all of my fans, around the world. This was byfar my favorite life expirence and I have all of you yo thank for that" I said. I went back to the tour bus and everyone was watching TV. I went to the back to see Nick and Evelyn watching Spongebob. I cuddled up with them.

"This is what I need" I said. And that concluded my tour.