Chapter 1

The thick smell of the forest and decaying flesh around you  forced your tired body back to consciousness. Looking around at your unfamiliar surroundings you began to panic.

Where were you? What had happened when you blacked out?

Your body felt exhausted and all you wanted to do was go back to sleep, but you knew that would be the worst possible thing to do at that moment.

It suddenly occurred to you that you were still in your loungewear. Not exactly the best clothing to be wearing in the middle of the woods.

All of a sudden, you heard a loud bang in the distance. A gunshot? That meant that someone else was out here with you, but were they a good or a bad person? Would they help you? Would they hurt you?

Your thoughts were cut short when you heard a low growl behind you. Standing up while simultaneously turning around, you saw a white wolf.

Shrieking, you went into a dead sprint. After about 30 seconds you saw a clearing with what looked like a path. Running onto the path, you saw a bear trap.

Hoping the wolf wouldn't catch on, you stopped and then stood directly in front of it. At the last second, you you jumped back over it, hoping you would clear the trap.

Luckily, you landed intact. The wolf attempted to leap past the trap at you, and you closed your eyes, ready to die. Then, there was a sickening snap followed by a loud crunch and a yelp.

Opening your eyes, you saw the wolf with its back leg stuck in the trap, blood already seeping from the large wound.

Backing up from the wolf, you looked at your new surroundings. It was a dirt path. One way had large metal doors and a weird symbol on a spike and the other way had nothing but the same trail you had just found.

You decide to...

A) Go through the gap in the fence and see what you can find.

B) Follow the path away from the wolf and the strange symbol.