Jay was still watching the two of you, as you both pretended not to see him and focused on each other.
Jackson started by holding your hips as you guided him through the music. He spun you twice quickly then you stopped facing Jay's direction. You pressed you ass against Jackson's croch area, his hands held your waist and you had one of your hands travel up into his hair making him lean into your neck, Placing light kisses on you neck, and the other holding his hand on your waist.

The song started to come to an end, as a final move Jackson wrapped one of your legs around his waist. One hand holding your lower back and the other traveling down the back of your thigh then stopping at the crease of your knee pulling you closer to him. He dipped you low to where you hair touched the ground and his lips grazed your neck lightly leading up to your jawline as he brought you back up and put you down.

The song was over and everyone was staring at the two of you cheering and clapping.
"Yeah Y/N! Get it sis!" Lisa and Jennie yelled out from the crowd as you hid your face in Jackson's jacket a bit. He laughed at your timidness hugging you. Jay scoffed and stomped out the door. There was no way he could compete with Jackson. Well for one thing he was shorter and lankier than Jackson, he'd be crushed in a minute.

Suddenly the music stopped as Mark and Jinyoung pulled out a table in front of you with a cake.
"EVERYBODY GET READY TO SING TO THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!" The DJ yelled as everyone started to sing happy birthday to you.

Oh my god! It completely slipped your mind that today was your birthday. You had been so stressed about making sure the comeback party was perfect, that your own birthday slipped your mind. You couldn't stop smiling at everyone who was singing to you. You blew out your candles and cut the cake.

Jackson went in and cut a small piece out and feed you a bite. Everyone told you happy birthday as you took the cake to the kitchen and cut it up for everyone. Mark came in "We really got you huh?" He smiled. "Yeah you guys did." You hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much." He hugged you back. "Don't thank me. We thought you would like to relax a little this week. I know you've been running around trying to make everything perfect for us."

He pulled back from the hug looking at your eyes with a smile he's never shown you before. His smile was happy and gentle at the same time, your cheeks started to turn pink. Mark took a quick glance around the room to see if it was empty, then leaned in and kissed your cheek. "Save me a dance yeah?" He smiled tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear.

He moved back a bit and some of the other idols called him over to them. You were blushing like crazy and asking so many questions. Youngjae came in seeing you in shock still.

"Y/N? JB hyung is looking for you." He tapped you shoulder making you snap back into reality. "H-he is?" You asked trying to calm down. "He's upstairs somewhere. He said he needs some help with his schedule?" He took a plate with cake and started eating.

"Oh okay." You took a plate with you for Jaebum and walked upstairs. You walked around the hallway looking in each room until you found him in his room. "Jaebum?" You said shyly coming in his room. He was typing something on his laptop, but his head immediately shot up when you called his name. "Hi." He smiled so big that his eyes turned into crescent moons.