Danny Worsnop

You and danny have been cuddled up on the sofa with blankets because you have not been feeling well. You are starting to fall asleep cuddled up on his chest when he whispers in your ear " baby exactly when have you been sick?" " in the mor- sh*t you dont think i could be do you danny?" your scared, danny just pulls you closer to his chest " i'll go get a test for you love just stay here, okay" you smile a small smile. As soon as you hear the door shut you jump up to ring you best friend "Y/B/F/N" " hi, how you feeling today?" " i think im pregnant. im scared, what if danny doesn't want a child. This could ruin his job!" " dont worry where is he?" " he's gone to get a test" you whisper trying not to cry " it will be fine text me when you've done the test" "okay, bye" as soon as you put the phone down danny literally runs though the door "Y/N, here you go and just so you know, what ever it says i will be with you every step of the way love" " thank you danny"

5 minutes later

" danny .... "
" yes love" he was scared you could tell by his face but at the same time he looked happy. " im pregnant" " OMG IM GONNA BE A DADDY" he looked overjoyed he runs over to you and kisses you. " im so happy Y/N we can be a family" and kisses your nose " but i have one last thing to do" he gets down on one knee and pulls a red velvet box out of his pocket and in its a shiny diamond ring " Y/N ever since i saw you all them years ago i loved you and knew you where the one, i loved your smile, the way you giggle at my jokes and know your pregnant we can be a proper family Y/N will you marry me?" " of course danny" you kiss each other passionately.

2 years later
dannys pov

"DADDY" your two year old daughter runs up to you. You have been on tour two months " hello baby, god i've missed you. Were is mummy?" " here i am " my god you look amazing love" your wife of two years stood in front of you her long blue hair, a band tee and shorts. She look amazing you hug and kiss both the amazing women in your life " i love you daddy" " i love you to love"