It gets weirder by the minute

Start from the beginning

"Y-you know Coby, and kicked in quite a familiar style!" He pointed out, continuing to gawk at me, as I saw that Coby was slowly coming back, but not without looking in tremendous pain. Hey, Marie, can you heal poor Coby from wherever you are? I may of kicked him so hard that he reverted back to his scrawny self! 

"U-uh, I heard it through the grapevine!" I made up on the spot. "And I just kicked him... b-but not intentionally! Y-you see, though you guys are nice, the rest of the marines aren't so kind! Especially Akainu the asshole, who punched me in the face! I honestly thought you two were a threat, and I can't apologize enough!" I bowed again, as the old coot then went to start to laugh at my words. "You are one strange girl, I will give you that! Also a very interesting one! I thought your kind didn't like to mingle down here!" He snickered, as I rose a brow. 

"My kind?... What do you mean? The last time I checked, I am a human!" I pouted, before gesturing to the cuffs. "Well... that WAS the last time I checked... my philosophy is that humans shouldn't have their hands bound by cuffs nor chains, so... mind freeing my hands?" I asked as sweetly as I possibly could, as he shook his head. "No can do! Look at what a simple kick from you did to the poor boy!" He cackled, as Coby continued to writhe around in pain, as I felt terrible for having inflicted this on him. If anybody was more suited to feel that kind of pain, it would be Teach, or Akainu, or any of the long lists of jerk wads that deserve to get kicked there!

"I-I am telling you, Mr.Garp; it was just a crazy reflex of mine!" I sighed, as he continued to laugh, in a way that reminded me of Luffy a lot. The man WAS his grandpa, after all, so it only made sense...

S-speaking of which...

"U-uh, if you don't mind me asking... how did I end up here?..." I questioned, as Coby was finally back on his feet, albeit a bit shakily. 

"Ugh... c-classified..." He simply replied, as I went to bite my lip nervously. "N-nobody else got taken in, right?..." I asked with a nervous sweat, hoping that the others weren't in danger, as the pinkhead shook his head. "N-no, was just y-you... t-that hurt a-a lot..." He groaned, before collapsing again onto the floor, as I went to apologize like crazy again. 

After Coby recovered from my kick of fury, I was then escorted to a little area, where there stood a very pretty fountain. "Apparently they are to meet you here one of these days." Coby told me vaguely, going to have a nervous sweat, as I folded my arms. "Who is 'they' ?" I questioned, as he blinked at me, as if I just asked a very ridiculous question. 

"Why, your parents of course!" 

"....HOW?!" I questioned a tad bit too loudly, before going to fall flat on my back, the cuffs still on me, mind you, as he went to very swiftly help me up, asking if I was alright, while I simply went to gather my composure. How in the hell were MY PARENTS able to be here?! Is there some big time secret that I am not aware about, or something?! Is this some weird One Piece addition of the matrix?! 

"U-uh, by arriving here?... From what I heard, they are furious!" He then went to cough awkwardly. "A-and usually I wouldn't care about this sort of case, but I don't know.... I just knew that something wasn't right..." He hummed, as I blinked curiously at him. "What do you mean?.." I asked, as he went to look at me seriously. 

"You're not a celestial dragon, are you?..." 

I almost felt like slapping the dork to make sure that he was still functioning properly. "Do I look like a pompous snob to you?" I asked him, going to frown at the very thought of even being one of them... Saint (y/n).... yeah, no... I am just fine with my made up nickname of the pixie, brought to you by a homicidal maniac.