Oblivion Pt 2.

Jin POV

I woke up as I felt something freezing.. I looked over and saw the window open as it was night time.. I groaned as I sat on the foot of the bed..

"Damn.. How long did I sleep?" I asked myself as I checked the clock..

"11:54? Way too long.." I said as I sighed and stood up.. I fixed my clothes as I went to the front door..

I opened it as I walked downstairs.. I looked around as I saw no one.. I sighed as I walked to kitchen and took some food from the fridge..

I placed the food on the counter as I sat down.. I started eating as I sighed..

I didn't even know that being alone can be depressing.. Not when I felt it..

I was busy eating when suddenly.. Someone placed a can of soda in front of me as I looked up to see Nayeon..

"Here.. You'll be looking for this so I decided to give you right now.." She said as I took the soda..

"Eat well.." She said as she walked away..

"Nayeon!" I called but she ignored.. I sighed as I opened the canned soda and drank it.. I finished up my food as I went to brush my teeth and went back upstairs..

I walked over to our room as I saw the door slightly opened.. I slowly approached the door as I saw Nayeon sitting on the foot of the bed...

"Nayeon.." I called but she ignored..

I sighed as I walked towards her..

"Nayeon.. Look at me.." I said as she slolwy looked with a blank expression..

"Why are you like this?" I asked as she chuckled..

"Why do you ask? I thought you were the one who turned me into this.." She said as I sighed.. I tried to grab her hand but she scoffed it away as she slapped me..

"Don't dare touch me.. Jin.. We're no longer together remember? You're even the one who told me this.." She said as I bit my lower lip..

"Just as I thought that.. When I married you.. My life could be happier.. But I guess I was just happy to be hurt.. Let's just stop this.. I can't.. Not anymore.." She said as she left the room..

"Nayeon.." I called but she ignored..

"Nayeon please.." I said as I followed her.. But she kept ignoring me..

I grabbed her hand as she faced me..

"Why are you doing this?" I asked as she looked at me..

"I should be the one asking that.." She said as she tried to remove her arm.. But my grip is too strong for her..

She started to cry as I looked at her..

"Jin.. Just.. Stop.. I don't want this anymore.. Just let me go.." She said as I did the opposite of what she said...

"I can fix things.. Just give me time.. I was spaced out okay? After what happened to Jungkook.. I couldn't stop thinking about him and Sana.." I said as she sighed...

"Tell me.." She said as she looked at me..

"T-Tell? Tell you what?" I asked as she bit her lowet lip..

"Why do you care so much about her.. And not me?" She said as I sighed..

"Cmon Nayeon not this again." I said as I was about to leave when suddenly.. She grabbed my arm..

"Why don't you want to talk to me about this?" She asked as I sighed..

"I just.. Don't.. Want you to get hurt.."

"Don't want to get hurt? Is that it? Jin.. You already did! From the start.. Where you ignored everyone.. Ignored me! I thought I calculated things enough that I thought you'll recover from the past.. But I guess I am wrong.. For sticking with you.." She said as she let go of my arm..

"Nayeon.." I called but she ignored me.. And turned around..

I sighed as I grabbed her arm and kissed her.. Her lips are still the best.. Just like the first time we met.. I pulled her closer as our kiss got deeper.. We tilted our heads to get the best position as she cupped my face..

I broke the kiss as she looked at me..

"Do you get it now? I'm just doing all of this things.. To avenge Jungkook.. And don't get the wrong idea.. Sana is your sister.. And I'm doing this.. Because she's the sister of my wife.. And soon to be auntie with our child.." I said as she smiled and hugged me..

"I'm sorry Jin.. For misunderstanding you.." She said as I pecked her forehead..

"Don't be.." I said as she smiled..

"Let's go upstairs.. It's late.." I said as she nodded..

I placed my arm on her shoulder as she placed hers on my waist..

To be continued..