"Nah come hea, Black come hea right quick" Quincy said while grabbing me.

"Take our picture right quick" Quincy said. Before i could say something Quincy wrapped his hand around my throat while the other one rested on my ass while he kissed me. No cap the shit turned me on.

"Nah, take yo ass back in the house and stay off live." Quincy whispered in my ear while still having his hand wrapped around my neck.

"Whatever nigga" i said while I walked in the house. Ka'liyah and Melani was just cheesing when i cane back in.

"Y'all sprung on each other" Melani said.

"Whatever" i said waving her off.

It was about 10 minutes of sitting in silence before Ka'liyah started screaming "Nae girl go look on Quincy Instagram asap !" She said causing me to go on Quincy's page.

I smiled as soon as i seen him post our picture and he captioned it 'lady QD' it was cringe but it don't matter he let the whole world know i was his !!

"We back on this bitch" i heard Melani say which caused me to look up and i noticed she was back on live.

"Look at the hoes back on our shit damn, but yeah yall seen that picture yeah yall hoes dont mean shit to him." Ka'liyah said.

I wasn't going to say nun but I couldn't help it.

"Yes, bitches my name all over that you stupid bitches" i said while doing a small twerk.

"Nae you better chill your nigga sitting next to me your ass caught" i heard Melani read aloud.

"Olee Nae, Kareem said you caught." She told me.

"Why y'all ain't tell me them niggas was on nea i woulda stayed sitting my black ass down see yall knew what yall was doing" i said before i sat down.

"Girl he ain't gone do you nun" Ka'liyah stated.

20 minutes later we were laid out on the couch watching a movie. Soon the door opened and in came Kareem, Quincy, and Black. Y'all probably wondering how they just walk in Melani's house but Kareem has a key considering him and Melani is a thing. They came in with some food but sat it in the kitchen and walked where we was.

Quincy came laid on top of me while Kareem made Melani get up and he sat where she was sitting and she sat in his lap.

"Yall niggas got me fucked up ian third wheeling." Black said cause liyah to agree with him.

"Black you might date for the night" Liyah stated which cause Quincy to lift his head from my stomach.

"Say chill" Que said.

"Chill QD you know i look at her as a sister plus i got me a girl." Black stated matter of factly.

"You do ? I wanna meet her" i stated which caused everybody to co-sign

"Aight bhet, yall could meet her tomorrow at dinner." Black said all proudly.

"You talking about me, but look at you all in love and shit." Quincy teased.

We all ended up laying back down and Quincy fell asleep on my chest. Sooner or later i ended up falling asleep.

That morning all the girls woke up first. Since we seen the boys sleeping peacefully we decided to disturb the peace. So i connected my phone to the speaker and started playing bang 3 remix

"Its a bad bitch party you can not get in i can take your man, pass em to my friend, ill shake your hand, no im not your friend, i dont fuck with bitches i just want some bands bitch" we all sang along screaming to the top of our lungs !