IWWTS 05

AN: This chappie is dedicated to you Strawberryanna. Take this as my thank you for your touching comment on the previous chappie and also for the message. Sorry kasi sa cp ko lang 'to pinublish kaya 'di ko pa madedicate sa'yo. So thank you again. Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Godbless to you and to all of you. Happy 1k+ reads guys! Keep on supporting!

Sorry kung may errors.

***

[Al Jaden Carillo]

Ugh. Listening to the teachers' blah-blahs, really bores me to death. I was just looking at her coldly. I wanna tell her, "Just stop your *** nonsense. It's irritating." But ***, they would tell aunt 'bout this. If you think I was sleeping during class discussion, well not, because aunt told me not to, the first day was only an exception. She said she already announced to all my teachers to report to her immediately if I'm sleeping during discussions and cussing. I just cussed a while ago. I just wished she wouldn't tell aunt 'bout what I did, or she has already told her? Ugh. My aunt owns this school, and making her really angry, is the one I'm trying to avoid, ***, what she's telling me to do, to listen to those lectures really sucks. I'm not dumb, I'm just lazy of everything. She could just get all of my material possessions, anytime she wants.

"Riiiinnnggg!"

***. That *** bell again. I think everytime that bell rings, my head's gonna explode. I wore my headphone. I stood up and went out of the room last.

I walked slowly, heading at her office. My aunt's office. While walking, I felt stares, stares of those girls who couldn't just mind themselves. And also the stares of those guys with the envy visible on their faces. They're always like that and it's irritating. Good that no one ever dared to come near and talk to me again, after they've seen what did that *** girl get when she loudly said in my front of my face, "Jaden! They always say you're cold, but the h*ll I care! I really like you so much! Here, please accept my imported gift!" she then handed me a blue wrapped box with a ribbon. My favorite color is blue, tss, no doubt, she's a stalker. What did I do? I just walked pass her, but she's too naughty that she even held my hand and forcedly pulled me to face her. I couldn't resist myself, not even minding those people who were watching, I grabbed her so-called-gift and threw it to who cares where then I turned my back and started walking with my hands in my pocket.

"Oh, Jaden nandito ka na pala. Mabuti naman at nakaabot ka ng lunch na walang report dito about sa mga kalokohan mo." Aish, that annoying line? That's from my one and only aunt. I already removed my headphone even before I could enter this office of her, that's one of her annoying rules, to "Remove anything in your ears when you're talking to someone.". How annoying her rules could be. I sat at the couch. "Here, get these." she said pertaining to the things on her table. I stood up ang took my favorite burger sandwich with lettuce and bottled water. Yeah, this is my lunch, it's called burger sandwich because of the burger patty between the two loaf bread. She made two for me. Money? She deposits it on my bank account.

I ate my burger sandwich. "Finished?" said aunt as soon as I finished my food.

"Yes." I stood up. I was about to take my first step when..

"Wait.. You have mayo on the side of your lips." On the side of my lips. ***! Why did she suddenly appear in my head? No, no. "Hey, anong ginagawa mo? Why are you shaking your head?"

"N-Nothing." Then I wiped the side of my lips using my handkerchief. I walked to the comfort room and entered. I just brushed my perfect teeth and gargled listerine.

Then I went out of her office and started to walk. Walk to where my feet will bring me.

".. So I lay my head back down..
And I lift my hands and pray.."