Jisung and Chenle smiled widely as the promotion ended. They both faced each other and high-fived. Jaemin just smiled to himself, celebrating the day with his inner self.

The bell went off signaling the whole school that it's a break. Students hurried themselves down to the cafeteria, taking a hold of their seat. But one particular student was just standing in front of the school board, staring at one poster.

DNYL. Don't Need Your Love.

He sighed as he saw the information on the poster.

We're here to have fun together.
Get over a stupid ex that won't come back.
Forget your one-sided love if you have one.
Leave the cheaters. Once a cheater always a cheater

don't be pessimistic about our club name
We are also here to help you with your love life.
We'll help you get your crush.
Let's trade love advices with one another.
We'll help you in your relationship problem.

He felt really dissed by the information. The whole text practically told his love story. He felt his heart clenched at the memory. He continued to read the poster until his eyes landed on the club organizers.

Leader: Nana
Assistant leader: Sungie
Secretary 1: Minhyung
Secretary 2: Lele
Event organizer: Donghyuck

Mentor: TY Track
if you're too shy to come to our club for advice, you can always contact us by the number below
xxx-xxxx-xx

It was the first day of the club opening and it is already packed with students. Almost all of the students were crying, trying to tell what they have been through but words couldn't come out from their mouth because of the crying. With Mark and Chenle being all gentle, Jisung being awkward af and Haechan being... well himself.

Jaemin decided to stay by the phone, making sure if they got any phone call for the day. The members decided that Jaemin would be best to stay there because of what had happened, it was a group decision. Jaemin laughed a little bit when one of the toughest guys in school came to Jisung crying his eyes out for some other guys that apparently never realized his feelings. What shocked Jisung and Jaemin more was the fact that he was gay.

He smiled to himself, it was only the first day yet the club was already packed by students. Even Taeyong was surprised by the sudden crowd. His mind was cut off when the phone rang, startling him. Quickly, he answered the phone, "Hello there, this Nana from DNYL." Jaemin said with his sweetest tone.

"Yeah... Hey there..."

Jaemin's smile turned into a frown, he heard a tint of sadness on the person's voice. "Umm... Are you okay? What can I help you?" Jaemin asked.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure anything."

"What should I do when I fucked up big time with both of my best friends?"

"Can you be more specific with that?"