"Ron, Hermione, help!" she called. I tried to get some words in, but I couldn't. I heard the rush of footsteps coming towards us, and then the door swung open.

"Ginny, what are you doing?" Ron asked.

"Trying to get rid of this intruder," she said, looking up at him.

"You're trying to get rid of Harry?" Ron asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Harry? This isn't..." She slowly looked back down at me, her eyes widening.

"Surprise," I said.

"Harry," she whispered before leaning down and kissing me. She pulled back a few seconds later, and punched my arm.

"Ow."

"You idiot. Don't ever do that again," she said, hugging me. "I missed you too much."

"I've been missing you for the last two years," I said. She started sobbing into my neck.

"Merlin, I'm so sorry Harry," she said.

"It wasn't your fault. It was Lucius Malfoy's. 'Mione, can you fix my glasses."

"I'm sorry about that too," Ginny said, letting out a relieved laugh as Hermione fixed my glasses.

"Come on, there's someone who wants to talk to you, Harry." I stood and pulled Ginny up with me, walking out of the room. Ginny clung to my arm.

"I'm not going anywhere, Gin." I laughed. She loosened her grip.

As we walked into the sitting room, I saw Petunia and Dudley Dursley, and for once, smiled at the sight of them. Petunia walked over and pulled me into a hug.

"Harry," she sobbed, "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Aunt Petunia. Thank you for letting them stay here."

"It was a pleasure. I'm just so terribly sorry for how I treated you."

"It's fine, really." I talked to the group for hours, and it was evening when Ginny whispered into my ear.

"Mum's going to want to see you. We should go."

"Aunt Petunia, would it be okay if they stayed here one more night? I think we should give them some more time to get over the hysteria. I'll be back in the morning."

She nodded. "Of course." We said goodnight, and then Ron, Hermione, Ginny and I Apparated to the burrow. Ron and Hermione went in first, and then Ginny, so that they could distract her, and then I would surprise her.

I waited a few minutes after Ginny went in, and then marched up to the front door.

"Dinner will be ready in-" Molly was saying when she saw me.

"I'm home, Mum." I threw in the 'Mum' for her sake. She dropped the pot she was holding, and rushed over to hug me, but as she wrapped her arms around me, she fell to her knees, bringing me down with her.

"Harry." She was sobbing too.

"It's okay, Molly." We stayed in that postition for a few minutes before she stood and calmed herself down.

"You called me Mum earlier."

"Yeah." I looked at the ground.

"No, Harry, it's okay. I'd like you to call me Mum."

"Alright then, Mum."

"Are you staying for dinner?"

I looked to Ginny, and she nodded. "Yes."

"Are you and Ginny back together, then?"

"Yes, Mum, we are. Finally," Ginny said.

"We can talk more over dinner. Go on, I'll call you down when it's ready." Molly pushed up the stairs.

Ron and Hermione went to his room, and Ginny pulled me into hers, pushing me onto her bed after closing the door. She straddled my waist again, but this time she was kissing me.

"I missed you so much," she whispered as she pulled away. I sat up pulled her into my arms.

"I know, but I'm here now. But, you know, nothing can come between You and I; not even the gods above can seperate the two of us."