Chapter one

Your pov

  "Jada"...."Jada!... I turn my head towards my friend (also ex) Bakari who is yelling to get my attention. I roll my eyes and sit up to look at him fully.

"What?" I say annoyed that he bothered me. "You've been staring at that dude all lunch. Don't you got a boyfriend?" he asks.

I smile and turn back to the new kid.

"Yeah but I've had two periods with this guy so far and all I know about him is his name, Nathan. Plus he's cute" I say and laugh a bit. Bakari sighs and shakes his head at me.

"You stupid bitch, you should only be thinking about your boyfriend" Bakari says jokingly. I smile, "trust me, I think about him plenty of enough times" I smirk.

Bakari laughs and says "you nasty bitch", then continues to eat his lunch. I glance over at Nathan to see that he's staring right at me. I get nervous and direct my eyes somewhere else then gets Bakari's attention.

"Ughh what now?" he says. I try to sneakily point at Nathan and tell him that he was staring at me.

"He wants that light skin pussy, just like taco and spongebob" I visibly cringe at the nicknames and smile at him. "But I don't want either of them anymore"

"Yeah, but those hispanics want you though, that pussy must be good" Bakari says, knowing he hasn't seen any part of my naked body, although 'Taco' and 'Spongebob' has.

"It's okay, I'd let Nathan hit me with a truck and I don't think he's hispanic" I tell Bakari jokingly. "Nasty ass, of course you would know".

The bell dismisses us to go to class and I notice Nathan is in my class, once again. I sigh annoyingly as Bakari notices too considering he's also in my class. Bakari smiles at me and motions for Nathan and I getting together, in which he doesn't see (luckily).

I drag my feet to our Algebra class filled with more students I don't want to be around. I go to my usual seat by the wall and outlet in front of Bakari. I notice Nathan sits in the middle of the classroom by himself with his earbuds in. 'Probably listening to music' I think to myself even though it's the most obvious answer.

The class drags on but I wouldn't know since I pass out during nearly all the time in this class.

*Time Skip*

The bell rings and I rush to collect my school bag so I can go see my boyfriend before he goes to his fourth period. See readers, my boyfriend is the best thing to happen to me. He makes me so happy and I feel so loved whenever I'm with him. I don't think of anyone as I do with him, I don't think of anyone as I do with him. He's just so perfect to me. Ughhh okay okay.

I see him in the hallway and rush to give him a hug before he has to go. The bell rings and he goes to his spanish class as I rush into my english class.

"I see you with your boyfriend again" my english teacher says as she laughs. I smile awkwardly and walk over to my seat, noticing Nathan is in it. 'Okay, so this sexy ass bitch doesn't notice that this class has assigned seats?' I say to myself as I walk over to him.

I throw my bag onto the floor next to him and stand next to the desk, waiting for him to get the memo. He clearly doesn't notice me standing there as his earbuds are still in (which the teacher doesn't allow). The class begins and the teacher notices I'm still standing up.

"Umm you're supposed to be in your seat" she says to me. I motion towards Nathan and she notices he's in my seat in the far back corner.

"Oh we have a new student. My name is Ms. Fullard and you must be Nathan Smith. Your seat is right here" the teacher says as she taps on a desk. Nathan gets up and grabs his things but as he walks away, he looks back at me with an annoyed look.

'This school year is gonna be fun'